Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- No documents found.
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2016-10-22 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $13,000 to $11,000 on 2016-09-19 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $14,000 to $13,000 on 2016-08-07 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $15,750 to $14,000 on 2016-07-24 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $15,750 on 2016-07-16 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 11, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: Halmoni Realty Corp, 131 W.33 Street #10C, Ny, NY 10001
- Managing Agent: Halmoni Realty Corp, Pong Cho Kong, 244 Fifth Avenue #2559, New York, NY 100017604
- Head Officer: Pong Cho Kong, 254 Wilson Place, Wyckoff, NJ 07481
- Officer: Ho Chung Kong, 254 Wilson Pl, Wyckoff, NJ 07481
- Shareholder: Pong Cho Kong, 254 Wilson Place, Wyckoff, NJ 07481
- Shareholder: Ho Chung Kong, 254 Wilson Pl, Wyckoff, NJ 07481
- Site Manager: Hector Almonte,
- 3512 Broadway #STORE, 10031
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 99.92ft x 100.0ft
- NeighborhoodContent object
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 60,200.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 15,290.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 65,000.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 20,090.0 sq. ft.
- Elevator Apartments
- Elevator Apt; Semi-Fireproof With Stores
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 30th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 30th Precinct saw 582 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 30th Precinct saw 587 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.