Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- On 2012-06-28 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation to National Association Jpmorgan Chase Bank. View Document
- 3505 Broadway Realty Corp. Satisfied their Mortgage with Joyalan Realty Inc. on 2001-08-06. View Document
- 3505 Realty Associates LLC took a mortgage for $4,999,900.00 from Fa Washington Mutual Bank on 2005-04-06. View Document
- 3505 Broadway Realty Corp. sold this property to 3505 Realty Associates LLC for $10.00 on 2005-04-06. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1997-09-22 between Samuel Okun and 3505 Broadway Realtycorp. View Document
- On 1994-09-28 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Estate Of Harriet Okun to Samuel Okun. View Document
- On 1993-10-27 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Harriet L/W/T Okun & Samuel Extor Okun & Inc. Joyalan Realty to Estate/Harriet Okun. View Document
- On 1993-10-27 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Joyalan Realty Inc to Estate/Harriet Okun. View Document
- Edward Brown & Inc. Joyalan Realty Satisfied their Mortgage with Harlem Savings Bank & Nys Teachers Retrmntetc on 1983-01-12. View Document
- Joyalan Realty Inc. Satisfied their Mortgage with Maple Management Corp. on 1982-05-17. View Document
- 3505 B'Way Realty Corp. took a mortgage for $205,000.00 from Inc. Joyalan Realty on 1982-05-12. View Document
- Inc. Joyalan Realty sold this property to 3505 B'Way Realty Corp. for $0.00 on 1982-05-07. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1975-07-25 between Joyalan Realty Inc and Harlem Savings Bank View Document
- 3505 Broadway, 10031
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 99.92ft x 125.0ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 75,189.8 sq. ft.
Remaining 13,094.8 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 81,185.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 19,090.0 sq. ft.
- Elevator Apartments
- Elevator Apt; Semi-Fireproof With Stores
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 30th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 30th Precinct saw 582 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 30th Precinct saw 587 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.