Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Elizabeth F Gantner sold this property to Sara J Lewis for $1,600,000.00 on 2015-03-20. View Document
- Initial Coop UCC1 dated 2015-02-27, Debtor: Sara J Lewis, Secured Party: N.A. Jp Morgan Chase Bank, Assignee: View Document
- UCC3 Termination dated 2003-11-19, Debtor: Steven Hanley, Secured Party: Chase Manhattan Bank, Assignee: View Document
- Initial Coop UCC1 dated 1999-03-10, Debtor: Steven Hanley, Secured Party: Chase Manhattan Bank, Assignee: View Document
- Listing status changed from In Contract to Sold on 2015-03-21 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to In Contract on 2015-01-28 View Listing
- Listing status changed from In Contract to Available on 2015-01-17 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to In Contract on 2014-12-18 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $1,682,000 on 2014-10-31 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2012-03-05 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $5,200 on 2012-02-05 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Aug. 18, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: 350 Bleecker Street, 9 East 38Th St #6 FL, New York, NY 10016
- Managing Agent: Maxwell Kates, Inc., Neil Levin, 9 East 38Th St. #6FL, New York, NY 10016
- Head Officer: Thomas Granite, 9 East 38Th Street #6 FL, New York, NY 10016
- Officer: Stuart Schultz, 9 East 38Th Street #6 FL, New York, NY 10016
- Site Manager: Rifat Otovic,
- 350 Bleecker St #5G, 10014
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 191.83ft x 100.75ft
- Coop Number
- Historic District
- Greenwich Village
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 65,900.08 sq. ft.
Remaining -27,097.92 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 2.0
Max 38,314.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -54,684.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 124,520.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 31,522.5 sq. ft.
- Elevator Apartments
- Elevator Cooperative
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 6th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 2062 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 346 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.