Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- UCC3 Termination dated 2013-08-06, Debtor: Michael C Boghosian & Nancy L Bello, Secured Party: N.A. Bank Of America, Assignee: View Document
- Initial Coop UCC1 dated 2013-04-11, Debtor: Michael C Boghosian & Nancy L Bello, Secured Party: N.A. Bank Of America, Assignee: View Document
- Angela Chao sold this property to Michael Boghosian & Nancy Bello for $1,600,000.00 on 2012-05-03. View Document
- Asgn Of Asgn Of L&R (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 2012-05-10. Parties: National Consumer Cooperative Bank, Patriot National Bank View Document
- On 2012-04-11 a mortgage on this property was transferred from National Consumer Cooperative Bank to Patriot National Bank. View Document
- Initial Coop UCC1 dated 2012-04-10, Debtor: Michael C Boghosian & Nancy L Bello, Secured Party: N.A. Bank Of America, Assignee: View Document
- Initial Coop UCC1 dated 1998-10-21, Debtor: Susan Beverly, Secured Party: Chase Manhattan Mortgage Corp., Assignee: View Document
- Listing status changed from Available to In Contract on 2012-03-07 View Listing
- Listing status changed from In Contract to Available on 2012-03-06 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to In Contract on 2012-02-27 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $1,600,000 on 2011-10-25 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Sept. 10, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: 29-45 Tenants Corp, 35 East 9Th St, Ny, NY 10003
- Managing Agent: Century Operating Corp, Adam Zerka, 440 Ninth Ave #1500, Ny, NY 10001
- Head Officer: Patrick Munson, 440 Ninth Ave #1500, New York, NY 10001
- Officer: Anne Flannery, 440 Ninth Avenue #1500, Ny, NY 10001
- Site Manager: Ray Barrett,
- 35 E 9th St #4, 10003
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 193.0ft x 92.25ft
- Coop Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 61,404.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -37,205.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 116,025.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 17,416.0 sq. ft.
- Elevator Apartments
- Elevator Cooperative
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 6th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 2062 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 346 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.