Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Sarah Konstam sold this property to Konstam, As Trustee, Dominic & Sarah Konstam (2012) Long Term Trust for $0.00 on 2012-12-05. View Document
- Dominic Konstam & Sarah Konstam sold this property to Sarah Konstam for $0.00 on 2012-12-05. View Document
- Dominic Konstam & Sarah Konstam took a mortgage for $999,935.42 from Deutsche Bank Trust Company Americas on 2012-01-03. View Document
- John G Scranton & Brenda Scranton Satisfied their Mortgage with N.A. Citibank on 2011-05-04. View Document
- Dominic Konstam & Sarah Konstam took a mortgage for $1,000,000.00 from Deutsche Bank Trust Company Americas on 2011-04-11. View Document
- Dominic Konstam & Sarah Konstam was granted Power of Attorney for Board Of Managers Of Pickwick House on 2011-04-11 View Document
- John G Scranton sold this property to Dominic Konstam & Sarah Konstam for $2,450,000.00 on 2011-04-11. View Document
- John G Scranton was granted Power of Attorney for Damaris Scranton on 2010-12-20 View Document
- On 2010-12-15 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Citibank, NA to Inc. Citimortgage. View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Sept. 11, 2015 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2016.
- Corporate Owner: Pickwick House, 430 16Th St, Brooklyn, NY 11215
- Managing Agent: Tkr Property Services, Alan Kurtz, 430 16Th St, Brooklyn, NY 11215
- Head Officer: Andy Greenberg, 430 16Th St, Brooklyn, NY 11215
- Officer: Sherri Dratfield, 430 16Th St, Brooklyn, NY 11215
- Site Manager: Besnik Gjoka,
- 35 Bethune St #PHD, 10014
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 66.0ft x 99.83ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Greenwich Village
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Split Zoning
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 2.43
Max 12,781.8 sq. ft.
Remaining -17,331.2 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 4.8
Max 25,248.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -4,865.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 6th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 2062 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 346 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.