Units at this Address
|Price||Unit||Last Update||Status||Public Records|
Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Initial UCC1 dated 2013-10-07, Debtor: Renaissance 35 Bedford Street LLC, Secured Party: N.A. Sovereign Bank, Assignee: View Document
- UCC3 Termination dated 2013-01-23, Debtor: Renaissance 35 Bedford Street LLC, Secured Party: Sovereign Bank, Assignee: View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $4,700,000.00 dated 2012-12-21 between Renaissance 35 Bedford Street LLC and Sovereign Bank & N.A. Sovereign Bank View Document
- Landmark Designation (Other Documents) was filed on 2011-09-21. Parties: City Of New York View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 2008-06-23, Debtor: Renaissance 35 Bedford Street LLC, Secured Party: Sovereign Bank, Assignee: View Document
- An Assignment of Leases and Rents was granted to Renaissance 35 Bedford Street LLC by Sovereign Bank or 2008-06-09 View Document
- Renaissance 35 Bedford Street LLC took a mortgage for $4,700,000.00 from Sovereign Bank on 2008-06-09. View Document
- Kenneth L. As Trustee Fishel & Robert S. Astrustee Fishel & Bernard L/W/T Fishel sold this property to Renaissance 35 Bedford Street LLC for $0.00 on 1996-12-31. View Document
- Robert S. Trustee Fishel & Kenneth L. Trustee Fishel & Bernard L/W/T Fishel sold this property to Robert S. Trustee Fishel & Kenneth L. Trustee Fishel & Bernard L/W/T Fishel for $0.00 on 1996-08-16. View Document
- Bernard Est/Of Fishel & Harold B.Exec Pomeranz & Fay Exec Fishel sold this property to Harold B.Tr Pomeranz & Fay Tr Fishel & Bernard L/W/T Fishel for $0.00 on 1985-07-01. View Document
- Robert Scott Holdinginc sold this property to Harold B.Exc. Pomeranz & Fay Executor Fishel & Bernard L/W/T Fishel for $0.00 on 1981-10-30. View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Aug. 9, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: Renaissance 35 Bedford St Llc, 632 Broadway #7, New York, NY 10012
- Managing Agent: Renaissance Properties Corp, Kenneth Fishel, 632 Broadway #7FL, New York, NY 10012
- Head Officer: Eric Joza, 632 Broadway #7FL, New York, NY 10012
- Officer: Kenneth Fishel, 632 Broadway #7FL, New York, NY 10012
- Shareholder: Kenneth Fishel, 632 Broadway #7FL, New York, NY 10012
- Site Manager: Edward Manteia,
- 35 Bedford St, 10014
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 45.0ft x 92.58ft
- Historic District
- Greenwich Village Extension II
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 2.43
Max 10,123.38 sq. ft.
Remaining -7,432.62 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 4.8
Max 19,996.8 sq. ft.
Remaining 2,440.8 sq. ft.
- Walk Up Apartments
- Walk-Up Apt. Over Six Families With Stores
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 6th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 2062 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 346 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.