Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Certificate (Other Documents) was filed on 2014-12-29. Parties: Metropolis Abstract Corp View Document
- Zoning Lot Description (Other Documents) was filed on 2014-12-29. Parties: Leonard Grow View Document
- Leonard Grow took a mortgage for $220,000.00 from Mers on 2009-06-09. View Document
- Idelcy Lando & Aida Lando sold this property to Leonard Grow for $625,500.00 on 2009-06-09. View Document
- Idelcy Lando Satisfied their Mortgage with N.A. Jpmorgan Chase Bank on 2009-06-24. View Document
- Aida Lando & Juan Lando Satisfied their Mortgage with Chase Home Finance LLC on 2009-06-06. View Document
- Idelcy Lando took a mortgage for $350,000.00 from Jp Morgan Chase Bank N.A. on 2008-03-26. View Document
- Aida Lando sold this property to Idelcy Lando for $10.00 on 2006-10-18. View Document
- On 1994-02-15 a mortgage on this property was transferred from New York Guardin Mortgagee Corporation to Memor Financial, INC. View Document
- On 1980-05-15 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Union Mtge Corp to New York Guardian Mtge C. View Document
- On 1980-04-22 a mortgage on this property was transferred from National Bk Of N/America to Union Mtge Corp. View Document
- John Lando & Aiba Lando took a mortgage for $0.00 from Union Mortgage Corp on 1980-04-04. View Document
- On 1980-04-04 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Union Mtge Corp to National Bk Of N/America. View Document
- James O Browne & Catherine D Browne sold this property to Aida Lando & Juan Lando for $0.00 on 1980-04-04. View Document
- 35 Adrian Ave, 10463
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 37.5ft x 100.0ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 1.25
Max 4,687.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 2,664.5 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 2.0
Max 7,500.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 5,477.0 sq. ft.
- Two Family Dwellings
- Two Family Converted From One Family
- Land Use
- One & Two Family Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 50th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 50th Precinct saw 635 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 744 over the same period.
In 2015 the 50th Precinct saw 269 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 753 over the same period.