Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Initial UCC1 dated 2010-01-14, Debtor: 601-142 Realty LLC, Secured Party: Oritani Bank, Assignee: View Document
- An Assignment of Leases and Rents was granted to West Broadway Residence LLC by Oritani Bank or 2010-01-08 View Document
- An Assignment of Leases and Rents was granted to 601-142 Realty LLC by Oritani Bank or 2010-01-08 View Document
- 601-142 Realty LLC took a mortgage for $1,000,000.00 from Oritani Bank on 2010-01-08. View Document
- A Co Parnership 601 Realty Co. sold this property to 601-142 Realty LLC for $0.00 on 2009-07-14. View Document
- Tax Lien Sale Certificate (Other Documents) was filed on 1996-06-12. Parties: City Of New York, Bank Of New York View Document
- 201 Hotel Corp Satisfied their Mortgage with Berta Yozawitz on 1989-09-13. View Document
- 135 Hotel Corp sold this property to 601 Realty Co for $0.00 on 1974-07-25. View Document
- 601 Realty Co sold this property to 135 Hotel Corp for $0.00 on 1974-07-01. View Document
- 201 Hotel Corp sold this property to 601 Realty Co for $0.00 on 1974-01-28. View Document
- Berta Yozawitz sold this property to 201 Hotel Corp for $0.00 on 1974-01-28. View Document
- 201 Hotel Corp took a mortgage for $0.00 from Berta Yozawitz on 1974-01-28. View Document
- Adbe Realty Corp sold this property to Berta Yozawitz for $0.00 on 1972-10-31. View Document
- 3481 Broadway, 10031
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 49.92ft x 100.0ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 30,075.92 sq. ft.
Remaining 27,075.92 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 32,474.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 29,474.0 sq. ft.
- Apartment Hotel
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 30th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 30th Precinct saw 582 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 30th Precinct saw 587 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.