- P.S. 130 Hernando De Soto
- Grades: PK,0K,01,02,03,04,05,SE
- Principal: Renny Fong
- Phone: 212-226-8072
- Address: 143 Baxter Street
- Website: http://schools.nyc.gov/SchoolPortals/02/M130/default.htm
- M.S. 131
- Grades: 06,07,08,SE
- Principal: Phyllis Tam
- Phone: 212-219-1204
- Address: 100 Hester Street
- Website: http://schools.nyc.gov/SchoolPortals/02/M131/default.htm
- Citywide High School Choice, students receive priority to Millennium High School (02M418).
- Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 2001-05-10. Parties: Ice House Condominium View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1999-06-25 between Dan Barak & Anna Barak and Fa Washington Mutual Bank View Document
- Dan Barak & Anna Barak took a mortgage for $49,490.35 from Fa Washington Mutual Bank on 1999-06-25. View Document
- Angela Chan & Michael Gee Satisfied their Mortgage with Citibank, NA on 1998-05-26. View Document
- Dan Barak & Anna Barak took a mortgage for $208,000.00 from Great Western Bank on 1997-11-24. View Document
- Joyce Gee Peters was granted Power of Attorney for James Gee on 1997-11-24 View Document
- Jay Peters was granted Power of Attorney for James Gee on 1997-11-24 View Document
- Victor Gee was granted Power of Attorney for James Gee on 1997-11-24 View Document
- Angela Y. Chan & Victor Gee & James Gee & Jay Peters & Michael Gee & Joyce Gee Peters sold this property to Dan Barak & Anna Barak for $0.00 on 1997-07-30. View Document
- Linda Moy Gee was granted Power of Attorney for James Gee on 1997-11-24 View Document
- Angela Chan & Angela Y. Chan was granted Power of Attorney for James Gee on 1997-11-24 View Document
- Dan Barak & Anna Barak was granted Power of Attorney for Ice House Condominium on 1997-11-24 View Document
- James Gee sold this property to Jay Peters & Linda Moy Gee & Michael Gee & Joyce Gee Peters & Victor Gee for $0.00 on 1995-12-26. View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Sept. 3, 2015 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2016.
- Corporate Owner: Ice House Condominium Assoc, 200 W 57Th St #702, New York, NY 10019
- Managing Agent: T U C Mgmt Company, Jeffrey Goldstein, 200 W 57Th St #702, New York, NY 10019
- Head Officer: William Lee, 354 Broome St #4D, New York, NY 10013
- Officer: Jenny Low, 354 Broome St #5D, New York, NY 10013
- Site Manager: Benny Constantin,
- 348 Broome St #3I, 10013
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 101.92ft x 162.17ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 104,880.44 sq. ft.
Remaining 27,741.44 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 104,532.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 27,393.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 113,243.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 36,104.0 sq. ft.
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Split Zoning
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area