Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Learn More
- On 2012-02-29 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Frft 2005-2 Trust to Srp Funding Trust 2011-5. View Document
- On 2008-06-16 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Jpmorgan Chase Bank & N.A. Jpmorgan Chase Bank & Chase Manhattan Bank to Frft 2005-2 Trust. View Document
- On 1997-10-29 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Inc. American Business Credit to The Chase Manhattan Bank. View Document
- Tax Lien Sale Certificate (Other Documents) was filed on 2000-07-27. Parties: Bank Of New York, Bank Of New York View Document
- 3472 Broadway Realtycorp. sold this property to Luis De La Cruz for $0.00 on 1999-10-29. View Document
- 3472 Broadway Realtycorp. Satisfied their Mortgage with Marjorie Brown on 1999-02-05. View Document
- On 1999-02-05 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Corp. 3472 Broadway Realty to Inc. American Business Credit. View Document
- Corp. 3472 Broadway Realty took a mortgage for $1,000,000.00 from Inc. American Business Credit on 1999-02-05. View Document
- On 1984-06-08 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Marjorie Est Brown & Grace H. Exec Henley to Jean M. Longo. View Document
- 3472 Broadway Realty took a mortgage for $0.00 from Marjorie Brown on 1979-03-16. View Document
- Marjorie Brown sold this property to 3472 Broadway Realty for $0.00 on 1979-03-16. View Document
- Gary O Brown & Gary Otis Aka Brown sold this property to Marjorie Brown for $0.00 on 1979-03-16. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1979-03-16. Parties: Gertrude A Strauss View Document
- Ponds Family Corp leased this property from Marjorie Brown on 1972-09-15 View Document
- 3472 Broadway, 10031
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 19.92ft x 70.0ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 8,391.88 sq. ft.
Remaining 6,073.88 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 9,061.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 6,743.0 sq. ft.
- Walk Up Apartments
- Converted Dwellings Or Rooming House
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Walk-Up Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Above Grade
This property is located in the 30th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 30th Precinct saw 582 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 30th Precinct saw 587 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.