Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Learn More
- Memorandum Of Lease (Deeds And Other Conveyances) was filed on 2005-08-22. Parties: 556 West 140Th Street, LLC, Lp Sprint Spectrum View Document
- Lee-Car Realty Company sold this property to 556 West 140Th Street LLC for $0.00 on 1998-01-09. View Document
- 3430 Broadway Inc. Satisfied their Mortgage with Jacob Levine & Joseph Zaretzki on 1996-05-23. View Document
- On 1996-05-23 Albert Trustee Binder & N.Y.S. Court Of Claims partially satisfied their mortgage with View Document
- Lee-Car Realty Company Satisfied their Mortgage with 3430 Bway Realty Inc. on 1996-04-05. View Document
- UCC3 Termination dated 1994-10-07, Debtor: 3430 Bway Realty, INC, Secured Party: European American Bank, Assignee: View Document
- On 1994-09-30 a mortgage on this property was transferred from European American Bank to 3430 Bway Realty Inc.. View Document
- On 1992-02-24 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Mortontrtee Marks & Joseph Lwt Zaretzki & Albert Atrtee Blinder to Albert A Trtee Blinder & Adam Z Benf/ Blinder & Joseph Lwt Zaretzki & Helen Lwt Zaretzki. View Document
- On 1992-01-15 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Alice Levine to Sheila Wolfson. View Document
- On 1991-06-07 a mortgage on this property was transferred from 3430 Bway Realty Inc to European America Bank. View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 1991-06-05, Debtor: 3430 Bway Realty, INC, Secured Party: European American Bank, Assignee: View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1989-06-27 between Joseph Lwt Zaretki & Albert A. Blinder & Alice Levine & Morton Marks and Lee-Car Realty Co View Document
- Johyle Rlty Corp Satisfied their Mortgage with Franklin Svgs Bk on 1987-11-09. View Document
- Inc. 3430 Bway Realty sold this property to Lee-Car Realty Company for $0.00 on 1982-06-01. View Document
- Lee-Car Realty Company took a mortgage for $415,000.00 from Inc. 3430 Bway Realty on 1982-06-07. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1981-12-18 between 3430 Bway Realty Inc and Johyle Realty Co & Joseph Dba Zaretzki & Alice Levin View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1979-05-01 between 3430 Bway Realty Inc and Franklin Svgs Bk Newyrk & Alice Levine & Helen Zaretzki View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1973-08-14 between 3430 Broadway Realtyinc and Franklin Svgs Bk Newyrk View Document
- 3430 Bway Realty Inc took a mortgage for $0.00 from Jacob Levine & Joseph Zaretzki on 1966-12-07. View Document
- 3430 Broadway, 10031
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 99.92ft x 150.0ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Split Zoning
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 90,300.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 17,526.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 97,500.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 24,726.0 sq. ft.
- Elevator Apartments
- Elevator Apt; Semi-Fireproof With Stores
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Above Grade
This property is located in the 30th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 30th Precinct saw 582 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 30th Precinct saw 587 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.