Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Zunnaira Abbasi & Farooq Abbasi was granted Power of Attorney for Board Of Managers For The Kips Bay Towers Cond on 2015-07-01 View Document
- Zunnaira Abbasi & Farooq Abbasi took a mortgage for $1,023,750.00 from N.A. Wells Fargo Bank on 2015-07-01. View Document
- As Co-Executor Marjorie Elbaum & Estate Of Rita Oppenheim & As Co-Executor Henry Gluck & As Co-Executor Carolyn Newman sold this property to Zunnaira Abbasi & Farooq Abbasi for $1,365,000.00 on 2015-07-01. View Document
- Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2013-07-31. Parties: The Kips Bay Towers Condominium View Document
- Rita Oppenheim Satisfied their Mortgage with Green Point Svgs Bank on 1987-04-17. View Document
- Rita Oppenheim took a mortgage for $80,000.00 from Green Point Savingsbk on 1986-09-25. View Document
- Rita Oppenheim was granted Power of Attorney for Kips Bay Twrs Cd Bd/Mgrs on 1985-03-20 View Document
- Rita Oppenheim took a mortgage for $80,000.00 from Green Point Savgs Bank on 1985-03-20. View Document
- Kips Bay Twrs Associates sold this property to Rita Oppenheim for $0.00 on 1985-02-28. View Document
- Release dated 1982-12-03 between Manufacturers Han Trco. and Kips Bay Towers Assoc View Document
- Release dated 1982-11-03 between Manufacturers Hanr Tr Co and Kips Bay Towers Assoc. View Document
- Listing status changed from In Contract to Sold on 2015-06-25 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Off Market on 2015-05-12 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $1,498,000 to $1,459,000 on 2015-05-12 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Off Market to In Contract on 2015-05-12 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $1,459,000 on 2015-04-14 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Off Market on 2015-04-13 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $1,575,000 to $1,498,000 on 2015-03-12 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $1,575,000 on 2015-02-22 View Listing
- 343 E 30th St #5J, 10016
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 672.83ft x 611.25ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 1,977,293.08 sq. ft.
Remaining 1,107,867.08 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 2,134,951.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 1,265,525.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 17th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 17th Precinct saw 1014 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 17th Precinct saw 158 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.