Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Sydav Realty Co. LLC was granted Power of Attorney for Board Of Managers Of The Kips Bay Towers on 2014-06-20 View Document
- Margaret E. Cummings sold this property to Sydav Realty Co. LLC for $595,000.00 on 2014-06-20. View Document
- Margaret E Cummings was granted Power of Attorney for Winnifred Price on 2008-08-15 View Document
- Trustee Margaret E. Cummings & Cummings Revocable Trust & Trustee Winnifred Price sold this property to Margaret E Cummings for $0.00 on 2014-05-13. View Document
- Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2013-07-31. Parties: The Kips Bay Towers Condominium View Document
- Life Estate Deed (Deeds And Other Conveyances) was filed on 2009-08-14. Parties: Margaret E Cummings, As Trustee Winnifred Price & Cummings Revocable Trust & As Trustee Margaret E. Cummings, Margaret E Cummings View Document
- Release dated 1993-02-04 between Manufacturers Hnvr Tr Co and Kips Bay Twrs Associates View Document
- Thomas J. Wiley & Catherine M. Wiley Satisfied their Mortgage with Anchor Svgs Bank, FSB on 1988-08-18. View Document
- Margaret Cummings was granted Power of Attorney for Kips Bay Twr Cd Bd/Mgrs on 1988-07-26 View Document
- 32Nd Street Dvlpmntassc sold this property to Margaret Cummings for $0.00 on 1988-07-15. View Document
- Harshad Shah was granted Power of Attorney for Kips Bay Twr Cd Bd/Mgrs on 1988-06-13 View Document
- Catherine M. Wiley sold this property to 32Nd St Developmnt Asc for $0.00 on 1988-04-28. View Document
- Thomas J. Wiley & Catherine M. Wiley took a mortgage for $41,120.00 from Anchor Savings Bk on 1986-03-18. View Document
- Thomas J. Wiley & Catherine M. Wiley Satisfied their Mortgage with Kips Bay Towers Assoc on 1986-03-18. View Document
- Thomas J. Wiley & Catherine M. Wiley was granted Power of Attorney for Kips Bay Towers Bd Mgrs on 1982-10-06 View Document
- Thomas J. Wiley & Catherine M. Wiley took a mortgage for $41,120.00 from Kips Bay Towers Assoc. on 1982-10-06. View Document
- Kips Bay Towers Assoc. sold this property to Thomas J. Wiley & Catherine M. Wiley for $0.00 on 1982-10-01. View Document
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2016-08-19 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $2,475 to $2,450 on 2016-08-03 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $2,525 to $2,475 on 2016-07-28 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $2,550 to $2,525 on 2016-07-18 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $2,550 on 2016-06-25 View Listing
- Listing status changed from In Contract to Sold on 2014-07-25 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to In Contract on 2014-06-04 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $595,000 on 2014-04-26 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Aug. 25, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: Kips Bay Towers Condominium, 330 East 33Rd St, New York, NY 10016
- Managing Agent: Firstservice Residential New York, Inc., Marsha Bangaru, 622 Third Ave #14 FL, New York, NY 10017
- Head Officer: Yvette Diaz-Moreno, 300 East 33Rd St #OFC, New York, NY 10016
- Officer: Jasmine Narula, 300 East 33Rd St, New York, NY 10016
- Site Manager: Richard Aguirre,
- 343 E 30th St #5D, 10016
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 672.83ft x 611.25ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 1,977,293.08 sq. ft.
Remaining 1,107,867.08 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 2,134,951.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 1,265,525.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 17th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 17th Precinct saw 1014 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 17th Precinct saw 158 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.