Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2013-07-31. Parties: The Kips Bay Towers Condominium View Document
- Lawrence Silver sold this property to Edward A. Silver for $0.00 on 2011-11-08. View Document
- Edward A Silver took a mortgage for $150,000.00 from Jpmorgan Chase Bank on 2004-05-21. View Document
- Lawrence Silver sold this property to Edward A Silver for $0.00 on 2003-05-08. View Document
- Lawrence Silver & Edward A Silver took a mortgage for $80,000.00 from Emigrant Savings Bank on 1984-12-11. View Document
- Lawrence Silver & Edward A. Silver was granted Power of Attorney for Kips Bay Twr Cd Bd/Mgrs on 1984-12-11 View Document
- Kips Bay Towers Assoc. sold this property to Lawrence Silver & Edward A. Silver for $0.00 on 1984-12-05. View Document
- Release dated 1982-12-03 between Manufacturers Han Trco. and Kips Bay Towers Assoc View Document
- Release dated 1982-11-03 between Manufacturers Hanr Tr Co and Kips Bay Towers Assoc. View Document
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2015-06-15 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $2,400 to $2,300 on 2015-05-30 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $2,100 to $2,400 on 2015-05-20 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Rented to Available on 2015-05-20 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2013-04-30 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $2,200 to $2,100 on 2013-04-09 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $2,200 on 2013-03-27 View Listing
- 343 E 30th St #4H, 10016
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 672.83ft x 611.25ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 1,977,293.08 sq. ft.
Remaining 1,107,867.08 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 2,134,951.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 1,265,525.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 17th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 17th Precinct saw 1014 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 17th Precinct saw 158 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.