Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Learn More
- UCC3 Amendment dated 2016-01-12, Debtor: Kips Bay LLC, Secured Party: New York Community Bank, Assignee: View Document
- Partial Release Of Mortgage (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 2016-01-12. Parties: New York Community Bank, Kips Bay LLC View Document
- Rong Rong Jin was granted Power of Attorney for The Kips Bay Tower Condominium Board Of Managers on 2015-10-05 View Document
- Rong Rong Jin took a mortgage for $487,500.00 from N.A. Wells Fargo Bank on 2015-10-05. View Document
- Kips Bay L.L.C. sold this property to Rong Rong Jin for $850,000.00 on 2015-10-05. View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 2015-07-22, Debtor: Kips Bay LLC & Blair House LLC, Secured Party: New York Community Bank, Assignee: View Document
- An Assignment of Leases and Rents was granted to Kips Bay LLC & Blair House LLC by New York Community Bank or 2015-06-29 View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $2,200,000.00 dated 2015-06-29 between New York Community Bank and Kips Bay LLC & Blair House LLC View Document
- Kips Bay LLC & Blair House LLC took a mortgage for $277,997.88 from New York Community Bank on 2015-06-29. View Document
- Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2013-07-31. Parties: The Kips Bay Towers Condominium View Document
- Ucc3 Continuation (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 2007-08-06. Parties: .Kips Bay, L.L.C. And Blair House, L.L.C., New York Community Bank View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $4,980,572.64 dated 2005-09-12 between New York Community Bank and L.L.C. Kips Bay & Blair House L.L.C. View Document
- Release dated 1982-12-03 between Manufacturers Han Trco. and Kips Bay Towers Assoc View Document
- Release dated 1982-11-03 between Manufacturers Hanr Tr Co and Kips Bay Towers Assoc. View Document
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2016-06-25 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Off Market to Available on 2016-05-12 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Off Market on 2016-04-06 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $3,600 to $3,800 on 2016-04-06 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $3,600 on 2016-01-06 View Listing
- 343 E 30th St #3P, 10016
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 672.83ft x 611.25ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 1,977,293.08 sq. ft.
Remaining 1,107,867.08 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 2,134,951.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 1,265,525.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 17th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 17th Precinct saw 1014 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 17th Precinct saw 158 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.