Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Eugene Shklyar Satisfied their Mortgage with N.A. Jpmorgan Chase Bank on 2013-08-14. View Document
- Robert Carter & Lisa Buckler was granted Power of Attorney for Condominium Board on 2013-07-31 View Document
- Robert Carter & Lisa Buckler took a mortgage for $660,000.00 from Ridgewood Savings Bank on 2013-07-31. View Document
- Galina Konareva sold this property to Lisa Buckler & Robert Carter for $1,100,000.00 on 2013-07-31. View Document
- Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2013-07-31. Parties: The Kips Bay Towers Condominium View Document
- Shklyar, Deceased, Eugene & Galina Konareva sold this property to Galina Konareva for $0.00 on 2012-12-04. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $697,000.00 dated 2012-03-14 between Eugene Shklyar and Jpmorgan Chase Bank Na View Document
- Eugene Shklyar took a mortgage for $5,264.93 from Jpmorgan Chase Bank Na on 2012-03-14. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $712,000.00 dated 2010-06-23 between Eugene Shklyar and N.A. Jpmorgan Chase Bank View Document
- Eugene Shklyar took a mortgage for $20.00 from N.A. Jpmorgan Chase Bank on 2010-06-23. View Document
- On 2010-01-19 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems Inc & Ubs Ag Tampa Branch to N.A. Jpmorgan Chase Bank. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $749,000.00 dated 2007-06-19 between Eugene Shklyar and Ubs Ag Tampa Branch View Document
- Eugene Shklyar took a mortgage for $341,247.19 from Mers Inc on 2007-06-19. View Document
- On 2007-05-31 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Washington Mutual Bank Fa & Washington Mutual Bank to Tampa Branch Ubs Ag. View Document
- On 2007-05-31 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Greenpoint Mortgage Funding Inc & Mers Inc to Washington Mutual Bank. View Document
- On 1993-08-10 a mortgage on this property was transferred from N.A. Citibank to State Street Bank &Etc. View Document
- Victoriae. Nsilo Swai & Asante Nilso Swai Satisfied their Mortgage with United Nations Fed Etc on 1987-11-23. View Document
- Myint Myint Si & Myo Maw took a mortgage for $150,000.00 from Citibank Na on 1987-04-03. View Document
- Myo Mau & Myint Myint Si was granted Power of Attorney for Kips Bay Cd Bd/Mgrs on 1987-04-03 View Document
- E. Nsilo Swai & Asante Nsilo Swai sold this property to Myint Myint Si & Myo Maw for $0.00 on 1987-03-16. View Document
- Asante Nsilo Swai & Victoriae. Nsilo Swai took a mortgage for $156,000.00 from United Nations Fedletc. on 1985-05-15. View Document
- Victoria E. Nsilo Swai & Asante Nsilo Swai was granted Power of Attorney for Kips Bank Twrs Cd Bd/Mgr on 1985-05-15 View Document
- Kips Bay Towers Assocs sold this property to Asante Nsilo Swai & Victoriae. Nsilo Swai for $0.00 on 1985-05-06. View Document
- Release dated 1982-12-03 between Manufacturers Han Trco. and Kips Bay Towers Assoc View Document
- Release dated 1982-11-03 between Manufacturers Hanr Tr Co and Kips Bay Towers Assoc. View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Aug. 25, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: Kips Bay Towers Condominium, 330 East 33Rd St, New York, NY 10016
- Managing Agent: Firstservice Residential New York, Inc., Marsha Bangaru, 622 Third Ave #14 FL, New York, NY 10017
- Head Officer: Yvette Diaz-Moreno, 300 East 33Rd St #OFC, New York, NY 10016
- Officer: Jasmine Narula, 300 East 33Rd St, New York, NY 10016
- Site Manager: Richard Aguirre,
- 343 E 30th St #2L, 10016
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 672.83ft x 611.25ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 1,977,293.08 sq. ft.
Remaining 1,107,867.08 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 2,134,951.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 1,265,525.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 17th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 17th Precinct saw 1014 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 17th Precinct saw 158 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.