Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2013-07-31. Parties: The Kips Bay Towers Condominium View Document
- Linda Tte Yu Satisfied their Mortgage with N.A. Harris on 2009-02-18. View Document
- Catherine Liusen Wei & Alex Yongli Wei took a mortgage for $576,000.00 from Bank Of America N.A. on 2009-01-23. View Document
- Linda Yu sold this property to Alex Yong Li Wei & Catherine Liusen Li Wei for $720,000.00 on 2009-01-23. View Document
- The Kips Bay Towers was granted Power of Attorney for Catherine L Wei & Alex Y Wei on 2009-01-23 View Document
- As Trustee Of Linda Yu Revocable Trust Linda Yu took a mortgage for $368,000.00 from Harris Trust And Savings Bank on 2005-03-02. View Document
- As Trustee Of Linda Yu Revocable Trust Linda Yu was granted Power of Attorney for Condominium Board Of The Kips Bay Towers on 2005-03-02 View Document
- Renee Marcella sold this property to As Trustee Of Linda Yu Revocable Trust Linda Yu for $460,000.00 on 2005-03-02. View Document
- Zeno F Marcella & Renee C.L. Marcella Satisfied their Mortgage with Inc. Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems & Delta Funding Corporation on 2005-03-11. View Document
- On 2003-10-29 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Inc. Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems to Inc. Countrywide Home Loans. View Document
- Renee C Marcella & Zeno F Marcella Satisfied their Mortgage with America Wholesale Lender on 2004-02-19. View Document
- Zeno F Marcella & Renee C.L. Marcella took a mortgage for $326,250.00 from Delta Funding Corporation on 2003-01-24. View Document
- Zeno F. Marcella & Renee C.L. Marcella was granted Power of Attorney for Kips Bay Twrs Cd Bd/Mgrs on 1985-04-24 View Document
- Kips Bay Towers Assoc. sold this property to Zeno F. Marcella & Renee C. L. Marcella for $0.00 on 1985-04-10. View Document
- Release dated 1982-12-03 between Manufacturers Han Trco. and Kips Bay Towers Assoc View Document
- Release dated 1982-11-03 between Manufacturers Hanr Tr Co and Kips Bay Towers Assoc. View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Aug. 25, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: Kips Bay Towers Condominium, 330 East 33Rd St, New York, NY 10016
- Managing Agent: Firstservice Residential New York, Inc., Marsha Bangaru, 622 Third Ave #14 FL, New York, NY 10017
- Head Officer: Yvette Diaz-Moreno, 300 East 33Rd St #OFC, New York, NY 10016
- Officer: Jasmine Narula, 300 East 33Rd St, New York, NY 10016
- Site Manager: Richard Aguirre,
- 343 E 30th St #21P, 10016
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 672.83ft x 611.25ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 1,977,293.08 sq. ft.
Remaining 1,107,867.08 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 2,134,951.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 1,265,525.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 17th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 17th Precinct saw 1014 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 17th Precinct saw 158 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.