Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Myrna M Tan & Yolanda T Tesoro Satisfied their Mortgage with United Nations Federal Credit Union on 2014-02-14. View Document
- Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2013-07-31. Parties: The Kips Bay Towers Condominium View Document
- Maureen Matsura & Alson J. Matsura Satisfied their Mortgage with Apple Bank For Savings on 1992-09-10. View Document
- Myrna M. Tan & Yolanda T. Tesoro took a mortgage for $130,000.00 from Maspeth Federal S&Lassn on 1992-06-25. View Document
- Myrna M. Tan & Yolanda T. Tesoro was granted Power of Attorney for Kips Bay Tower Cd Bd/Mgr on 1992-06-25 View Document
- Maureen Matsuura & William V Spelman & Alson J Matsuura sold this property to Yolanda T. Tesoro & Myrna M. Tan for $0.00 on 1992-06-22. View Document
- Maureen Matsuura & Alson J. Matsuura was granted Power of Attorney for Mary Ann G. Spelman & William V. Spelman on 1992-06-25 View Document
- Andrea Hirschkorn Leeds & Gary S. Leeds Satisfied their Mortgage with Independence Svgs Bank on 1987-10-15. View Document
- Maureen Matsuura & Alson J. Matsuura was granted Power of Attorney for Kips Bay Twrs Cd Bd/Mgrs on 1987-06-30 View Document
- Maureen Matsuura & Alson J. Matsuura took a mortgage for $172,000.00 from Apple Bank For Savings on 1987-06-30. View Document
- Gary Leeds & Andrea Leeds sold this property to Maureen Matsuura & Alson J Matsuura for $0.00 on 1987-06-19. View Document
- Kips Bay Towers Assoc. Satisfied their Mortgage with Manufacturers Hv/Trco. on 1985-01-14. View Document
- Andrea Hirschkorn Leeds & Gary S. Leeds took a mortgage for $65,000.00 from Independence Savgs Bank on 1984-10-05. View Document
- Release dated 1982-12-03 between Manufacturers Han Trco. and Kips Bay Towers Assoc View Document
- On 1982-06-17 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Great Universal Cptlcp to Chemical Bank. View Document
- Kips Bay Towers Assoc. sold this property to Gary Leeds & Andrea Hirschkorn Leeds for $0.00 on 1982-01-21. View Document
- Gary Leeds & Andrea Hirschkorn Leeds was granted Power of Attorney for Kips Bay Towers Bd/Mgrs on 1982-01-26 View Document
- On 1982-01-26 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Manufacturers Hanv Tr Co to Great Universal Cptlcrp. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1982-01-26 between Gary Leeds & Andrea Hirschkorn Leeds and Great Universal Cptlcrp View Document
- Kips Bay Towers Assoc. took a mortgage for $52,212.00 from Manufacturers Hano/Tr Co on 1982-01-19. View Document
- 343 E 30th St #20P, 10016
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 672.83ft x 611.25ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 1,977,293.08 sq. ft.
Remaining 1,107,867.08 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 2,134,951.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 1,265,525.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 17th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 17th Precinct saw 1014 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 17th Precinct saw 158 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.