Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2013-07-31. Parties: The Kips Bay Towers Condominium View Document
- Anwar Suleiman & Barbara Schofield -Suleiman was granted Power of Attorney for Board Of Managers The Kips Bay Towers Condominium on 2011-08-04 View Document
- Jack Broaddus sold this property to Barbara Schofield -Suleiman & Anwar Suleiman for $447,500.00 on 2011-08-04. View Document
- Jack Broaddus Satisfied their Mortgage with Inc. Emerald Dolphin Enterprises on 2011-08-04. View Document
- Discharge Of Tax Lien (Other Documents) was filed on 2011-08-22. Parties: Board Of Managers Of The Kips Bay Towers View Document
- Jack Broaddus took a mortgage for $75,000.00 from Inc. Emerald Dolphin Enterprises on 2008-05-13. View Document
- Lien Of Common Charges (Other Documents) was filed on 2008-04-09. Parties: Jack Broaddus, The Kips Bay Towers Condominium View Document
- Broaddus, Executor, Jack & Letha June (Estate Of) Reed sold this property to Jack Broaddus for $0.00 on 2007-04-03. View Document
- Carrie M Price sold this property to June Reed for $0.00 on 1989-10-13. View Document
- Release Of Estate Tax Lien (Other Documents) was filed on 1988-09-09. Parties: William J Price View Document
- Carrie Mexec Price & William J Lwt Price sold this property to Carrie M Price for $0.00 on 1988-08-03. View Document
- Court Order (Other Documents) was filed on 1988-07-20. Parties: Commissioner Of Finance View Document
- Kips Bay Towers Assoc Satisfied their Mortgage with Manufacturers Hnv Trco on 1988-02-18. View Document
- Commissioner Of Finance sold this property to City Of New York for $0.00 on 1987-10-22. View Document
- Release dated 1982-12-03 between Manufacturers Han Trco. and Kips Bay Towers Assoc View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1982-04-22 between William J. M. Price and Great Universal Cptlcrp View Document
- On 1982-04-22 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Manufacturers Hanv Tr Co to Great Universal Cptlcrp. View Document
- William J. M. Price was granted Power of Attorney for Kips Bay Towers Bd/Mgrs on 1982-04-22 View Document
- Kips Bay Towers Assoc. sold this property to William J.M. Price for $0.00 on 1982-04-16. View Document
- Kips Bay Towers Assoc. took a mortgage for $25,787.00 from Manufacturers Hanr Tr Co on 1982-03-23. View Document
- Listing status changed from Available to Off Market on 2015-08-20 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $2,195 to $2,750 on 2015-08-13 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Rented to Available on 2015-08-13 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Off Market to Rented on 2012-05-18 View Listing
- 343 E 30th St #20G, 10016
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 672.83ft x 611.25ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 1,977,293.08 sq. ft.
Remaining 1,107,867.08 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 2,134,951.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 1,265,525.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 17th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 17th Precinct saw 1014 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 17th Precinct saw 158 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.