Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2013-07-31. Parties: The Kips Bay Towers Condominium View Document
- Michael Evans Satisfied their Mortgage with Usalliance Federal Credit Union on 2011-01-20. View Document
- Diana Stuart was granted Power of Attorney for The Kips Bay Towers Condominium on 2010-10-27 View Document
- Michael Evans sold this property to Diana Stuart for $470,000.00 on 2010-10-27. View Document
- Brian Balodis Satisfied their Mortgage with National Association Hsbc Bank Usa on 2008-03-21. View Document
- Michael Evans took a mortgage for $392,000.00 from Usalliance Federal Credit Union on 2008-02-27. View Document
- Brian Balodis sold this property to Michael Evans for $490,000.00 on 2008-02-27. View Document
- Michael Evans was granted Power of Attorney for The Condominium Board on 2008-02-27 View Document
- On 1986-06-10 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Metmor Financial Inc to Metropolitan Savingsbk & Crossland Savings Bank. View Document
- Arthur Unger Satisfied their Mortgage with Ltd Columbia Equities on 1985-11-12. View Document
- Brian Balodis was granted Power of Attorney for Kips Bay Twr Cd Bd/Mgrs on 1985-03-18 View Document
- Brian Balodis took a mortgage for $96,000.00 from Crossland Capital Corp on 1985-03-18. View Document
- Arthur Unger sold this property to Brian Balodis for $0.00 on 1985-03-13. View Document
- On 1984-02-08 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Ltd. Columbia Equities to Federal Ntl Mtge Assocn. View Document
- Arthur Unger was granted Power of Attorney for Kips Bay Towers Bd/Mgrs on 1984-02-03 View Document
- Release dated 1984-01-19 between Manufacturers Han Trco. and Kips Bay Towers Assoc. View Document
- Arthur Unger took a mortgage for $71,250.00 from Columbia Equities Ltd. on 1984-01-19. View Document
- Polly Exc. Federman & Richard C. Lwt Spiro sold this property to Arthur Unger for $0.00 on 1983-12-20. View Document
- Ira M. Exc. Belfer & Richard C. Lwt Spiro sold this property to Arthur Unger for $0.00 on 1983-12-20. View Document
- 343 E 30th St #16F, 10016
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 672.83ft x 611.25ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 1,977,293.08 sq. ft.
Remaining 1,107,867.08 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 2,134,951.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 1,265,525.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 17th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 17th Precinct saw 1014 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 17th Precinct saw 158 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.