Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2013-07-31. Parties: The Kips Bay Towers Condominium View Document
- Ralph Rosenberg Satisfied their Mortgage with Chemical Bank on 1983-10-05. View Document
- Ralph Rosenberg took a mortgage for $52,000.00 from Emigrant Savings Bank on 1983-08-18. View Document
- Release dated 1982-12-03 between Manufacturers Han Trco. and Kips Bay Towers Assoc View Document
- Ralph Rosenberg took a mortgage for $48,000.00 from Chemical Bank on 1982-05-21. View Document
- Ralph Rosenberg was granted Power of Attorney for Kips Bay Towers Bd/Mgrs on 1982-05-21 View Document
- William J. Brust & Roseann Brust sold this property to Ralph Rosenberg for $0.00 on 1982-05-14. View Document
- Kips Bay Towers Assoc. Satisfied their Mortgage with Manufactures Hnovr Tr.Co on 1982-05-21. View Document
- William J. Brust & Roseann Brust was granted Power of Attorney for Kips Bay Towers Bd/Mgrs on 1982-03-01 View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1982-03-01 between William J. Brust & Roseann Brust and Great Universal Cptlcrp View Document
- Kips Bay Towers Assoc. sold this property to William J. Brust & Roseann Brust for $0.00 on 1982-01-15. View Document
- On 1982-03-01 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Manufacturers Hanv Tr Co to Great Universal Cptlcrp. View Document
- Kips Bay Towers Assoc. took a mortgage for $24,686.00 from Manufacturers Hano/Tr Co on 1982-01-13. View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Aug. 25, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: Kips Bay Towers Condominium, 330 East 33Rd St, New York, NY 10016
- Managing Agent: Firstservice Residential New York, Inc., Marsha Bangaru, 622 Third Ave #14 FL, New York, NY 10017
- Head Officer: Yvette Diaz-Moreno, 300 East 33Rd St #OFC, New York, NY 10016
- Officer: Jasmine Narula, 300 East 33Rd St, New York, NY 10016
- Site Manager: Richard Aguirre,
- 343 E 30th St #16E, 10016
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 672.83ft x 611.25ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 1,977,293.08 sq. ft.
Remaining 1,107,867.08 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 2,134,951.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 1,265,525.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 17th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 17th Precinct saw 1014 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 17th Precinct saw 158 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.