Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2013-07-31. Parties: The Kips Bay Towers Condominium View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $625,500.00 dated 2009-07-17 between Michael Tanney and N.A. Bank Of America View Document
- Michael Tanney Satisfied their Mortgage with N.A. Bank Of America on 2009-07-23. View Document
- UCC3 Amendment dated 2008-09-08, Debtor: Kips Bay LLC, Secured Party: New York Community Bank, Assignee: View Document
- Michael Tanney took a mortgage for $660,000.00 from Bank Of America Na on 2008-08-27. View Document
- Partial Release Of Mortgage (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 2008-09-08. Parties: New York Community Bank, Kips Bay LLC View Document
- Michael Tanney was granted Power of Attorney for The Kips Bay Towers Condominium on 2008-08-27 View Document
- Kips Bay, LLC sold this property to Michael Tanney for $825,000.00 on 2008-08-27. View Document
- Ucc3 Continuation (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 2007-08-06. Parties: .Kips Bay, L.L.C. And Blair House, L.L.C., New York Community Bank View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $4,980,572.64 dated 2005-09-12 between New York Community Bank and L.L.C. Kips Bay & Blair House L.L.C. View Document
- Release dated 1982-12-03 between Manufacturers Han Trco. and Kips Bay Towers Assoc View Document
- Release dated 1982-11-03 between Manufacturers Hanr Tr Co and Kips Bay Towers Assoc. View Document
- This unit was listed for Rent for $7,400 on 2016-05-21 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2014-06-12 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $5,995 to $6,200 on 2014-03-27 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $6,000 to $5,995 on 2013-10-13 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $6,500 to $6,000 on 2013-10-01 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $6,700 to $6,500 on 2013-09-19 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $7,000 to $6,700 on 2013-08-22 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $7,500 to $7,000 on 2013-08-01 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $7,500 on 2013-07-09 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Aug. 25, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: Kips Bay Towers Condominium, 330 East 33Rd St, New York, NY 10016
- Managing Agent: Firstservice Residential New York, Inc., Marsha Bangaru, 622 Third Ave #14 FL, New York, NY 10017
- Head Officer: Yvette Diaz-Moreno, 300 East 33Rd St #OFC, New York, NY 10016
- Officer: Jasmine Narula, 300 East 33Rd St, New York, NY 10016
- Site Manager: Richard Aguirre,
- 343 E 30th St #15M, 10016
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 672.83ft x 611.25ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 1,977,293.08 sq. ft.
Remaining 1,107,867.08 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 2,134,951.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 1,265,525.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 17th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 17th Precinct saw 1014 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 17th Precinct saw 158 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.