Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- On 2012-06-28 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation to National Association Jpmorgan Chase Bank. View Document
- 600 Realty Heights LLC. took a mortgage for $3,500,000.00 from Fa Washington Mutual Bank on 2005-04-06. View Document
- 3505 Broadway Realty Corp. sold this property to 600 Realty Heights LLC. for $10.00 on 2005-04-06. View Document
- John August Carlson & Annie C. Carlson & Sally Nadel & Emma C. Daily & George Daily Satisfied their Mortgage with Dry Dock Sv Institution & Excelsior Svgs Bank on 1986-08-05. View Document
- Romax Properties Corp. sold this property to 3505 B'Way Realty Corp. for $0.00 on 1984-09-14. View Document
- Romax Properties Corp took a mortgage for $199,989.05 from Eminent Associates on 1984-01-19. View Document
- On 1984-01-19 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Romax Properties Corp to Eminent Associates. View Document
- Romax Properties Corp. took a mortgage for $210,000.00 from East Hills Fdg Corp. on 1984-01-19. View Document
- Eminent Associates sold this property to Romax Properties Corp for $0.00 on 1984-01-10. View Document
- Williamr. Harrington sold this property to Eminent Associates for $0.00 on 1982-08-23. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1978-10-20 between Williamr Harrington and Empire Savings Bank View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1973-12-03 between Williamr Harrington and Empire Savings Bank View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Aug. 29, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: 600 Realty Heights Llc, 201 East 77 Street, New York, NY 10021
- Managing Agent: Sandra Greer R.E, Sami Najjar, 201 East 77 Street, New York, NY 10021
- Head Officer: Roy Macchiarola, 734 Walt Whitman #410, Melville, NY 11747
- Site Manager: Myner Ortega,
- 3427 Broadway, 10031
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 99.92ft x 75.0ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 45,113.88 sq. ft.
Remaining 10,323.88 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 48,711.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 13,921.0 sq. ft.
- Elevator Apartments
- Elevator Apt; Semi-Fireproof With Stores
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 30th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 30th Precinct saw 582 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 30th Precinct saw 587 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.