Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- No documents found.
- Listing price was changed from $2,300 to $2,250 on 2014-06-12 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $2,340 to $2,300 on 2014-03-15 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $2,350 to $2,340 on 2014-03-05 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $2,450 to $2,350 on 2013-11-19 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $2,680 to $2,450 on 2013-10-24 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $2,850 to $2,680 on 2013-10-09 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $2,850 to $2,680 on 2013-10-02 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $2,850 on 2013-10-01 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $2,950 to $2,850 on 2013-09-15 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $3,100 to $2,950 on 2013-09-09 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $3,100 on 2013-08-28 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 22, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: Maxrem Realty Llc, 3409-3411 Broadway, New York, None 11103
- Managing Agent: Maxrem Realty Llc, Remi Powazka, 3407 30 Ave, Astoria, NY 11103
- Head Officer: Remi Powazka, 3407 30 Ave, Astoria, NY 11103
- 3409 Broadway #1A, 10031
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 40.0ft x 100.0ft
- NeighborhoodContent object
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 24,080.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 8,060.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 26,000.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 9,980.0 sq. ft.
- Walk Up Apartments
- Walk-Up Apt. Over Six Families With Stores
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 30th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 30th Precinct saw 582 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 30th Precinct saw 587 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.