Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- 3405 Housing Development Fund Corporation sold this property to Kyunghee Yoo for $360,000.00 on 2016-03-17. View Document
- Initial Coop UCC1 dated 2016-03-18, Debtor: Kyunghee Yoo, Secured Party: N.A. Jpmorgan Chase Bank, Assignee: View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 2013-07-22, Debtor: 3405 Broadway Housing Development Fund Corporation, Secured Party: The City Of New York, Assignee: View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 2013-06-25 between 3405 Broadway Housing Development Fund Corporation and The City Of New York View Document
- An Assignment of Leases and Rents was granted to 3405 Broadway Housing Development Fund Corporation by The City Of New York or 2013-06-25 View Document
- 3405 Broadway Housing Development Fund Corporation took a mortgage for $559,999.00 from The City Of New York on 2013-06-25. View Document
- Correct Index/Deed-Office Use (Deeds And Other Conveyances) was filed on 2010-04-28. Parties: City Of New York, Michael, Philip R, Commissioner Of Finance, The City Of New York View Document
- Maria Vega sold this property to Maria Torres for $1,054.00 on 2009-04-23. View Document
- Juana Francisca Valdez & Juana Garcia sold this property to Steven Valdez for $0.00 on 2009-01-21. View Document
- Lazaro Gonzalez & Flor M Gonzalez sold this property to Miladys Baez for $1,054.00 on 2008-10-23. View Document
- City Of New York sold this property to 3405 Broadway Hsg Etc. for $0.00 on 1986-03-24. View Document
- Commissioner Fnce Nyc sold this property to City Of New York for $0.00 on 1981-04-17. View Document
- On 1975-09-09 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Empire Savings Bank to Ida Gold. View Document
- On 1970-02-10 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Ray Fischer to Mae Miller & Yvette Pollack. View Document
- Formoso Enterprises took a mortgage for $0.00 from Ida Gold on 1970-02-10. View Document
- Ida Gold sold this property to Fomoso Enterprises Inc for $0.00 on 1970-02-10. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1968-01-18 between Ida Gold and Excelsior Empire Savings View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 20, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: 3405 Broadway Hdfc, 3405 Broadway #2A, New York, NY 10031
- Managing Agent: 3405 Broadway Hdfc, Homaira Martinez, 3405 Broadway #2A, New York, NY 10031
- Head Officer: Esperanza Simat, 3405 Broadway #3 B, New York, NY 10031
- Officer: Homaira Martinez, 3405 Broadway #2A, New York, NY 10031
- Site Manager: Homaira Martinez,
- 3405 Broadway, 10031
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 40.0ft x 100.0ft
- Coop Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 24,080.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 8,060.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 26,000.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 9,980.0 sq. ft.
- Walk Up Apartments
- Walk-Up Cooperative
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Walk-Up Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 30th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 30th Precinct saw 582 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 30th Precinct saw 587 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.