Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Ilse De Graaff & Lawrence B Stanley Satisfied their Mortgage with Capital One, N.A., A National Association & Fka North Fork Bank on 2014-07-21. View Document
- Carl-Heinz M King & Andrea V King was granted Power of Attorney for Board Of Managers Of Cliffside on 2014-07-02 View Document
- Carl-Heinz M King & Andrea V King took a mortgage for $532,000.00 from Mers on 2014-07-02. View Document
- Lawrence B Stanley sold this property to Carl-Heinz M King & Andrea V King for $665,000.00 on 2014-07-02. View Document
- Lawrence B Stanley was granted Power of Attorney for Douglas A Lobel & Nina M Leichter on 2014-05-19 View Document
- Lawrence B Stanley & Ilse De Graaff Satisfied their Mortgage with N.A. Jpmorgan Chase Bank on 2010-05-14. View Document
- Ilse De Graff & Lawrence B Stanley took a mortgage for $155,800.00 from Jp Morgan Chase Bank Na on 2006-06-29. View Document
- Lawrence B Stanley & Ilse De Graaff was granted Power of Attorney for The Cliffside Condominium on 2004-06-21 View Document
- Lawrence B Stanley & Ilse De Graaff took a mortgage for $494,000.00 from North Fork Bank on 2004-06-21. View Document
- A& E Management, INC sold this property to Lawrence B Stanley & Ilse De Graaff for $529,490.00 on 2004-06-21. View Document
- Maps filed 2004-05-07 View Document
- Condo Declaration (Deeds And Other Conveyances) was filed on 2004-05-07. Parties: Cliffside View Document
- 340 Cabrini Blvd #601, 10040
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 38.94ft x 174.17ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 22,676.48 sq. ft.
Remaining 2,906.48 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 42,848.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 23,078.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 34th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 34th Precinct saw 676 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 34th Precinct saw 448 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.