Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Wendell L Hanes & Lesley A Stephens Hanes Satisfied their Mortgage with Onewest Bank, FSB on 2013-05-10. View Document
- On 2013-03-22 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Inc. Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems & Onewest Bank, FSB & Ipi Skyscraper Mortgage to Onewest Bank, FSB. View Document
- Wendell L Hanes & Lesley A Stephens Hanes Satisfied their Mortgage with Onewest Bank, FSB on 2013-01-28. View Document
- Einat Lev & Yosef Lev took a mortgage for $210,000.00 from Wells Fargo Bank Na on 2012-08-07. View Document
- Wendell L Hanes & Lesley A Hanes sold this property to Einat Lev & Yosef Lev for $810,000.00 on 2012-08-07. View Document
- Lesley A. Stephens Hanes was granted Power of Attorney for Wendell L Hanes on 2012-08-06 View Document
- Wendell L Hanes & Lesley A. Stephens Hanes was granted Power of Attorney for The Cliffside Condominium on 2004-06-18 View Document
- Wendell L Hanes & Lesley A. Stephens Hanes took a mortgage for $499,900.00 from Ipi Skyscraper Mortgage on 2004-06-18. View Document
- A&E Management, INC sold this property to Wendell L Hanes & Lesley A. Stephens Hanes for $687,319.00 on 2004-06-18. View Document
- Maps filed 2004-05-07 View Document
- Condo Declaration (Deeds And Other Conveyances) was filed on 2004-05-07. Parties: Cliffside View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 8, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: Cliffside Condominium, 345 Seventh Ave #8TH FL, New York, NY 10001
- Managing Agent: Sandberg Mgmt Corp, Marsha Kolker, 345 Seventh Ave #8TH FL, New York, NY 10001
- Head Officer: Marsha Kolker, 345 Seventh Ave #8TH FL, New York, NY 10001
- Officer: Daniel Kokhba, 340 Cabrini Blvd #201, New York, NY 10040
- Site Manager: Tony Gocaj,
- 340 Cabrini Blvd #303, 10040
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 38.94ft x 174.17ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 22,676.48 sq. ft.
Remaining 2,906.48 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 42,848.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 23,078.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 34th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 34th Precinct saw 676 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 34th Precinct saw 448 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.