Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Robert Collis Satisfied their Mortgage with Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems Inc on 2014-12-08. View Document
- Matthew Capriotti was granted Power of Attorney for Cliffside on 2014-11-11 View Document
- Robert Collis sold this property to Matthew Capriotti for $375,000.00 on 2014-11-11. View Document
- Robert Collis was granted Power of Attorney for Ruth Ann Weinstein & Holly S Hobart on 2014-11-01 View Document
- Nita Patel Satisfied their Mortgage with N.A. Jpmorgan Chase Bank on 2010-08-04. View Document
- Robert Collis was granted Power of Attorney for Board Of Managers Of Cliffside Condominium on 2010-07-30 View Document
- Robert Collis took a mortgage for $265,000.00 from Inc. Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems on 2010-07-30. View Document
- Nita Patel sold this property to Robert Collis for $365,000.00 on 2010-07-30. View Document
- Nita Patel took a mortgage for $228,000.00 from Jpmorgan Chase Bank on 2004-09-10. View Document
- Nita Patel was granted Power of Attorney for The Cliffside Condominium on 2004-09-10 View Document
- Inc. A&E Management sold this property to Nita Patel for $288,990.00 on 2004-09-10. View Document
- Maps filed 2004-05-07 View Document
- Condo Declaration (Deeds And Other Conveyances) was filed on 2004-05-07. Parties: Cliffside View Document
- Listing status changed from Available to Sold on 2014-11-20 View Listing
- Listing status changed from In Contract to Available on 2014-11-19 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to In Contract on 2014-10-09 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $399,000 on 2014-09-26 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 8, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: Cliffside Condominium, 345 Seventh Ave #8TH FL, New York, NY 10001
- Managing Agent: Sandberg Mgmt Corp, Marsha Kolker, 345 Seventh Ave #8TH FL, New York, NY 10001
- Head Officer: Marsha Kolker, 345 Seventh Ave #8TH FL, New York, NY 10001
- Officer: Daniel Kokhba, 340 Cabrini Blvd #201, New York, NY 10040
- Site Manager: Tony Gocaj,
- 340 Cabrini Blvd #001, 10040
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 38.94ft x 174.17ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 22,676.48 sq. ft.
Remaining 2,906.48 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 42,848.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 23,078.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 34th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 34th Precinct saw 676 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 34th Precinct saw 448 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.