Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
sold this property to for $0.00 on 2004-07-16.
Show DetailsHide Details
Document DetailsDocument ID: 2004100601882001
Document Type: BOTH RPTT AND RETT
CRFN: 2004000663208Document Date: 2004-07-16
Recorded Date: 2004-10-26
Modified Date: 2004-10-26Document Amount: $0.00
Percent Transferred: 100%Recorded in: Manhattan
UCC3 Termination dated 2003-09-05, Debtor: Margary A Boyar, Secured Party: The Manhattan Savings Bank, Assignee:
Show DetailsHide Details
Document DetailsDocument ID: 2003082800929001
Document Type: UCC3 TERMINATION
CRFN: 2003000329966Document Date:
Recorded Date: 2003-09-05
Modified Date: 2003-09-05Document Amount: $0.00Recorded in: Manhattan
DebtorBOYAR, MARGARY A
C/O HOWE & ADDINGTON LLP
450 LEXINGTON AVE.
NEW YORK, NY 10017, US
Secured PartyTHE MANHATTAN SAVINGS BANK
2929 WALDEN STREET
DEPEW, NY 14043, US
CRFN Document ID Borough Year Reel Page File NBR 90PN45904
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2015-12-01 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $3,600 to $3,500 on 2015-07-16 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $3,300 to $3,600 on 2015-07-08 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Rented to Available on 2015-07-08 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2014-05-31 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $3,500 to $3,300 on 2014-04-26 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $4,000 to $3,500 on 2014-03-29 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $4,000 on 2014-03-19 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $3,200 to $3,000 on 2012-03-23 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2012-03-23 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $3,200 on 2012-02-17 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Aug. 24, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: 34 Downing Owners Corp, 271 Madison Avenue #800, New York, NY 10016
- Managing Agent: Cornerstone Mgmt Systems Inc., Ariel Fox, 271 Madison Avenue #800, New York, NY 10016
- Head Officer: Anne Marie Maida, 34 Downing Street #10, New York, NY 10014
- Officer: Margery Boyar, 34 Downing Street, New York, NY 10014
- Site Manager: Steve Payne,
- 34 Downing St #9, 10014
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 25.0ft x 75.0ft
- Coop Number
- NeighborhoodContent object
- Historic District
- Greenwich Village Extension II
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 2.43
Max 4,556.25 sq. ft.
Remaining -4,178.75 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 4.8
Max 9,000.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 265.0 sq. ft.
- Walk Up Apartments
- Walk-Up Cooperative
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Walk-Up Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 6th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 2062 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 346 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.