Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Learn More
- UCC3 Termination dated 2016-04-29, Debtor: West Village LLC & 165 Waverly Place LLC, Secured Party: Inc. Sterling Real Estate Holding Company, Assignee: View Document
- Termination Of Assign Of L&R (Other Documents) was filed on 2016-04-29. Parties: Sterling National Bank, West Village LLC & 165 Waverly Place LLC View Document
- Partial Release Of Mortgage (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 2016-04-29. Parties: Sterling National Bank, 165 Waverly Place, LLC View Document
- Asgn Of Asgn Of L&R (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 2016-02-05. Parties: Inc. Sterling Real Estate Holding Company, Sterling National Bank View Document
- On 2014-06-30 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Inc. Sterling Real Estate Holding Company to Sterling National Bank. View Document
- An Assignment of Leases and Rents was granted to West Village LLC & 165 Waverly Place LLC by Inc. Sterling Real Estate Holding Company or 2011-05-25 View Document
- West Village LLC & 165 Waverly Place LLC took a mortgage for $3,500,000.00 from Inc. Sterling Real Estate Holding Company on 2011-05-25. View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 2011-06-02, Debtor: West Village LLC & 165 Waverly Place LLC, Secured Party: Inc. Sterling Real Estate Holding Company, Assignee: View Document
- Notice Of Estate Tax Lien (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 2004-04-27. Parties: William Gottlieb & Estate Of William Gottlieb, Internal Revenue Service View Document
- Northern Dispensaryof The City Of New York Truste sold this property to 165 Waverly Place LLC for $0.00 on 1998-11-24. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1990-04-16. Parties: Northern Dispensarynyc View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1982-10-19 between Trustees/Northern Etc and N.Y.S. Office/Parksetc. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1969-04-29. Parties: Greenwich Vllg Hstrcdst View Document
- 34 Christopher St, 10014
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- Block Assemblage
- 63.0ft x 72.58ft
- Historic District
- Greenwich Village
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 2.43
Max 3,936.6 sq. ft.
Remaining -887.4 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 4.8
Max 7,776.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 2,952.0 sq. ft.
- Hospitals And Health
- Health Center, Child Center, Clinic
- Land Use
- Public Facilities & Institutions
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 6th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 2062 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 346 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.