Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- UCC3 Termination dated 2007-05-15, Debtor: 336 9Th Ave Corp, Secured Party: New York Branch Industrial Bank Of Korea, Assignee: View Document
- 336 9Th Ave Corp Satisfied their Mortgage with Industrial Bank Of Korea on 2007-03-26. View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 2003-10-27, Debtor: 336 9Th Ave. Corp., Secured Party: New York Branch Industrial Bank Of Korea, Assignee: View Document
- 336 9Th Ave. Corp. took a mortgage for $800,000.00 from Industrial Bank Of Korea on 2003-09-18. View Document
- Bjd Realty sold this property to 336 9Th Ave Corp. for $1,150,000.00 on 2003-09-18. View Document
- B J D Rlty Corp Satisfied their Mortgage with Marvis Properties Coinc on 1990-03-07. View Document
- W D Realty Corp Satisfied their Mortgage with Marvis Properties Coinc on 1990-01-10. View Document
- On 1982-12-17 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Inc Marvis Properties Co to Martin Vaisman. View Document
- B J D Realty Corp took a mortgage for $0.00 from Marvis Properties Inc on 1977-11-07. View Document
- Marvis Properties Inc sold this property to B J D Realty Corp for $0.00 on 1977-11-07. View Document
- On 1972-04-04 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Ninfa Decdex Pirrello to Carmela De George. View Document
- Marvis Properties Coinc took a mortgage for $0.00 from Ninfa Pirrello on 1966-05-09. View Document
- Ninfa Pirrello sold this property to Marvis Properties Coinc for $0.00 on 1966-05-05. View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 14, 2015 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2016.
- Corporate Owner: 336 9Th Ave Corp, 336 9Th Ave, Ny, NY 10001
- Managing Agent: 336 9Th Ave Corp, Chang Lee, 245 E 93Rd St #27A, Ny, NY 10128
- Head Officer: Chang Lee, 245 E 93Rd St #27A, Ny, NY 10128
- 336 9th Ave, 10001
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 18.25ft x 70.0ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 7,705.6 sq. ft.
Remaining 4,656.6 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 7,680.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 4,631.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 8,320.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 5,271.0 sq. ft.
- Residence - Multiple Use
- Primarily 3 Family With 1 Store Or Office
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the Midtown South Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the Midtown South Precinct saw 11196 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the Midtown South Precinct saw 2014 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.