Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2013-07-31. Parties: The Kips Bay Towers Condominium View Document
- Andre J. Singer took a mortgage for $50,600.00 from Apple Bank For Savings on 1989-12-13. View Document
- On 1985-11-14 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Manufacturers Han Mtg Cp to National Bank/Detroit Tr. View Document
- On 1985-07-10 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Manufacturers Hanr Tr Co to Manufacturers Hanr Etc.. View Document
- Andre J. Singer took a mortgage for $58,500.00 from Manufacturers Han Trco. on 1983-07-01. View Document
- Kips Bay Towers Assoc. Satisfied their Mortgage with Manufactures Hnvr Tr. Co on 1983-03-03. View Document
- Andre J. Singer was granted Power of Attorney for Kips Bay Towers Bd Mgrs on 1983-03-03 View Document
- Lisa Churchville & Alex Carlin sold this property to Andre J. Singer for $0.00 on 1983-02-28. View Document
- Release dated 1982-12-03 between Manufacturers Han Trco. and Kips Bay Towers Assoc View Document
- On 1982-06-18 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Great Universal Capcorp to Chemical Bank. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1982-02-26 between Alex Carlin & Lisa G. Churchville and Great Universal Cap/Corp View Document
- Alex Carlin & Lisa G. Churchville was granted Power of Attorney for Kips Bay Towers Bd/Mgnrs on 1982-02-26 View Document
- On 1982-02-26 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Manufacturers Hanr Tr Co to Great Univsl Captl Corp. View Document
- Kips Bay Towers Assoc sold this property to Alex Carlin & Lisa G. Churchville for $0.00 on 1982-01-22. View Document
- Kips Bay Towers Assoc. took a mortgage for $23,997.00 from Manufacturers Hano/Tr Co on 1982-01-19. View Document
- 333 E 30th St #9H, 10016
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 672.83ft x 611.25ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 1,977,293.08 sq. ft.
Remaining 1,107,867.08 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 2,134,951.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 1,265,525.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 17th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 17th Precinct saw 1014 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 17th Precinct saw 158 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.