Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Learn More
- Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2013-07-31. Parties: The Kips Bay Towers Condominium View Document
- Gitosha Usa Ltd Satisfied their Mortgage with Citibank N.A. on 1993-07-22. View Document
- Gitosha U.S.A. Ltd was granted Power of Attorney for Kips Bay Twr Cd Bd/Mgrs on 1987-10-30 View Document
- Gitosha Usa Ltd took a mortgage for $75,000.00 from N.A. Citibank on 1987-10-30. View Document
- Judith Bronsteen & Gloria Sokolin sold this property to Gitosha Usa Ltd for $0.00 on 1987-09-23. View Document
- Gloria Sokolin was granted Power of Attorney for Ian L. Pollow on 1987-10-30 View Document
- Judith Bronsteen was granted Power of Attorney for Ian L. Polow on 1987-10-30 View Document
- Ira Berkow & Dolores Case Satisfied their Mortgage with N.A. Citibank on 1987-09-17. View Document
- Judith Bronsteen & Gloria Sokolin was granted Power of Attorney for Kips Bay Twr Cd Bd/Mgrs on 1987-04-07 View Document
- Ira Berkow & Dolores Case Berkow sold this property to Judith Bronsteen & Gloria Sokolin for $0.00 on 1987-03-12. View Document
- Kips Bay Towers Assoc. Satisfied their Mortgage with Manfacturers Hv/Tr Co. on 1985-02-19. View Document
- Ira Berkow & Dolores Case took a mortgage for $43,000.00 from N.A. Citibank on 1985-02-05. View Document
- Release dated 1982-12-03 between Manufacturers Han Trco. and Kips Bay Towers Assoc View Document
- On 1982-06-18 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Great Universal Cptlcp to Chemical Bank. View Document
- Ira Berkow & Dolores Case Berkow was granted Power of Attorney for Kips Bay Towers Bd/Mngrs on 1982-02-26 View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1982-02-26 between Ira Berkow & Dolores Case Berkow and Great Universal Cap/Corp View Document
- Kips Bay Towers Assoc sold this property to Ira Berkow & Dolores Case Berkow for $0.00 on 1981-12-30. View Document
- On 1982-02-26 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Manufacturers Hanr Tr Co to Great Univsl Captl Corp. View Document
- 333 E 30th St #8N, 10016
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 672.83ft x 611.25ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 1,977,293.08 sq. ft.
Remaining 1,107,867.08 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 2,134,951.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 1,265,525.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 17th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 17th Precinct saw 1014 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 17th Precinct saw 158 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.