Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Kenneth R Epstein & Bethanne S Epstein Satisfied their Mortgage with Pnc Bank National Association on 2015-06-04. View Document
- Jian Wang & Yun Feng was granted Power of Attorney for The Kips Bay Towers Condominium Board Of Managers on 2015-05-26 View Document
- Jian Wang & Yun Feng took a mortgage for $380,100.00 from Mers on 2015-05-26. View Document
- Kenneth R Epstein & Bethanne S Epstein sold this property to Jian Wang & Yun Feng for $543,000.00 on 2015-05-26. View Document
- Yun Feng was granted Power of Attorney for Jian Wang on 2015-05-19 View Document
- Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2013-07-31. Parties: The Kips Bay Towers Condominium View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $347,600.00 dated 2012-10-26 between Kenneth R Epstein & Bethanne S Epstein and Pnc Mortgage A Division Of Pnc Bank Na View Document
- Kenneth R Epstein & Bethanne S Epstein took a mortgage for $7,210.34 from Pnc Mortgage A Division Of Pnc Bank Na on 2012-10-26. View Document
- Kenneth R Epstein & Bethanne S Epstein was granted Power of Attorney for Board Of Managers on 2007-05-08 View Document
- Bethanne Epstein & Kenneth Epstein took a mortgage for $364,000.00 from National City Mortgage on 2007-05-08. View Document
- Estate Of Thomas J. Findlay & Richard / Executor Brown sold this property to Kenneth R Epstein & Bethanne S Epstein for $480,000.00 on 2007-05-08. View Document
- Thomas J. Findlay took a mortgage for $50,000.00 from Chemical Bank on 1990-05-10. View Document
- Thomas J. Findlay was granted Power of Attorney for Kips Bay Twrs Cd Bd/Mgrs on 1985-01-11 View Document
- Kips Bay Twrs Assoc. sold this property to Thomas J. Findlay for $0.00 on 1985-01-07. View Document
- Release dated 1982-12-03 between Manufacturers Han Trco. and Kips Bay Towers Assoc View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Aug. 25, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: Kips Bay Towers Condominium, 330 East 33Rd St, New York, NY 10016
- Managing Agent: Firstservice Residential New York, Inc., Marsha Bangaru, 622 Third Ave #14 FL, New York, NY 10017
- Head Officer: Yvette Diaz-Moreno, 300 East 33Rd St #OFC, New York, NY 10016
- Officer: Jasmine Narula, 300 East 33Rd St, New York, NY 10016
- Site Manager: Richard Aguirre,
- 333 E 30th St #4H, 10016
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 672.83ft x 611.25ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 1,977,293.08 sq. ft.
Remaining 1,107,867.08 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 2,134,951.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 1,265,525.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 17th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 17th Precinct saw 1014 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 17th Precinct saw 158 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.