Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2013-07-31. Parties: The Kips Bay Towers Condominium View Document
- Consuelo I Campuzano Satisfied their Mortgage with N.A. Jpmorgan Chase Bank on 2012-03-21. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $250,000.00 dated 2012-03-01 between Consuelo I Campuzano & David H Gans and Inc. Mers View Document
- Consuelo I Campuzano & David H Gans took a mortgage for $9,626.15 from Inc. Mers on 2012-03-01. View Document
- On 2012-02-13 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Na F/K/A Jp Morgan Chase Ban Jp Morgan Chase Bank to Td Bank, NA. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $275,000.00 dated 2004-02-27 between Consuelo Irma Campuzano and Jpmorgan Chase Bank View Document
- Consuelo Irma Campuzano took a mortgage for $7,198.32 from Jpmorgan Chase Bank on 2004-02-27. View Document
- Irmall Consuelo Campuzano took a mortgage for $60,000.00 from Jpmorgan Chase Bank on 2004-02-27. View Document
- Kips Bay Twrs Associates sold this property to John H Pascal & Laura A Pascal for $0.00 on 1985-03-07. View Document
- John H Pascal & Laura A Pascal was granted Power of Attorney for Kips Bay Twrs Cd Bd/Mgrs on 1985-03-13 View Document
- Laura A Pascal was granted Power of Attorney for John H Pascal on 1985-03-13 View Document
- Release dated 1982-12-03 between Manufacturers Han Trco. and Kips Bay Towers Assoc View Document
- Release dated 1982-11-03 between Manufacturers Hanr Tr Co and Kips Bay Towers Assoc. View Document
- 333 E 30th St #4A, 10016
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 672.83ft x 611.25ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 1,977,293.08 sq. ft.
Remaining 1,107,867.08 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 2,134,951.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 1,265,525.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 17th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 17th Precinct saw 1014 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 17th Precinct saw 158 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.