Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Learn More
- Mitchell D Mindlin & Joette N Mindlin took a mortgage for $900,000.00 from Citibank Na on 2015-09-11. View Document
- Mitchell D Mindlin & Joette N Mindlin Satisfied their Mortgage with Apple Bank For Savings on 2013-07-10. View Document
- Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2013-07-31. Parties: The Kips Bay Towers Condominium View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $193,000.00 dated 2003-05-19 between Mitchell D Mindlin & Joette N Mindlin and Apple Bank For Savings View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1992-11-24 between Joette N. Mindlin & Mitchell D. Mindlin and Apple Bank For Savings View Document
- Mitchell D Mindlin & Joette N Mindlin took a mortgage for $210,000.00 from Apple Bank For Savings on 1990-06-19. View Document
- Joette N. Mindlin & Mitchell D. Mindlin was granted Power of Attorney for Kips Bay Twr Cd Bd/Mgrs on 1990-06-19 View Document
- Marion C. Baker & Marion Baker Malan & Roy Mark Malan sold this property to Joette N. Mindlin & Mitchell D. Mindlin for $0.00 on 1990-06-12. View Document
- Marion C. Baker & Roy Mark Malan was granted Power of Attorney for Kips Bay Twrs Cd Bd/Mgrs on 1985-05-23 View Document
- Kips Bay Towers Assoc. sold this property to Marion C. Baker & Roy Mark Malan for $0.00 on 1985-05-15. View Document
- Release dated 1982-12-03 between Manufacturers Han Trco. and Kips Bay Towers Assoc View Document
- Release dated 1982-11-03 between Manufacturers Hanr Tr Co and Kips Bay Towers Assoc. View Document
- 333 E 30th St #16L, 10016
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 672.83ft x 611.25ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 1,977,293.08 sq. ft.
Remaining 1,107,867.08 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 2,134,951.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 1,265,525.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 17th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 17th Precinct saw 1014 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 17th Precinct saw 158 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.