Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- No documents found.
- Listing status changed from Available to Off Market on 2014-03-27 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $10,500 to $12,000 on 2014-03-25 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $12,000 to $10,500 on 2014-02-11 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $14,000 to $12,000 on 2013-12-24 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $15,000 to $14,000 on 2013-12-11 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $17,000 to $15,000 on 2013-10-09 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $20,000 to $17,000 on 2013-08-23 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $20,000 on 2013-07-01 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Nov. 30, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: Metropolitan Sutton Associates/Aka Sutton Place, 330 East 56Th, New York, NY 10022
- Managing Agent: Shk Managment Inc, Jennifer Doherty, 330 East 56Th, New York, NY 10022
- Head Officer: Bradley Korman, 220 West Germantown Pike #250, Plymouth Meetin, PA 19462
- Officer: Scott Relick, 220 West Germantown Pike #250, Plymouth Meetin, PA 19462
- Site Manager: Jennifer Doherty,
- 330 E 56th St #312, 10022
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 79.0ft x 100.42ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 47,750.64 sq. ft.
Remaining 44,750.64 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 51,558.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 48,558.0 sq. ft.
- Long-Term Fully Equipped Units
- Land Use
- Commercial & Office Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 17th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 17th Precinct saw 1014 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 17th Precinct saw 158 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.