Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2013-07-31. Parties: The Kips Bay Towers Condominium View Document
- Eileen Dolphin sold this property to Douglas Buchanan for $0.00 on 2013-03-07. View Document
- Eileen Dolphin took a mortgage for $200,000.00 from Ohio Savings Bank on 2002-12-16. View Document
- William Jonathan Mills was granted Power of Attorney for Kips Bay Twr Condo Bd/Mg on 1991-12-24 View Document
- On 1991-12-24 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Emigrant Savings Bk to United Nations Fed Etc. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1991-12-24 between William Jonathan Mills and United Nations Fed Etc View Document
- William Jonathan Mills took a mortgage for $37,205.44 from United Nations Fed Etc on 1991-12-24. View Document
- Alvin M. Bernstone sold this property to William Jonathan Mills for $0.00 on 1991-12-10. View Document
- Alvin M. Bernstone was granted Power of Attorney for Kips Bay Twr Cd Bd/Mgrs on 1984-11-01 View Document
- Alvin M. Bernstone took a mortgage for $240,000.00 from Emigrant Savings Bank on 1984-11-01. View Document
- Kips Bay Twrs Associates sold this property to Alvin M. Bernstone for $0.00 on 1984-10-30. View Document
- Release dated 1982-12-03 between Manufacturers Han Trco. and Kips Bay Towers Assoc View Document
- This unit was listed for Rent for $5,150 on 2013-04-19 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Aug. 2, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: Kips Bay Towers Condominium, 330 East 33Rd St, New York, NY 10016
- Managing Agent: Firstservice Residential New York, Inc, Marsha Bangaru, 622 Third Ave #14FL, New York, NY 10017
- Head Officer: Yvette Diaz-Moreno, 300 East 33Rd St, New York, NY 10016
- Officer: Jasmine Narula, 300 East 33Rd St, New York, NY 10016
- Site Manager: Richard Aguirre,
- 330 E 33rd St #8C, 10016
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 672.83ft x 611.25ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 1,977,293.08 sq. ft.
Remaining 1,107,867.08 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 2,134,951.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 1,265,525.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 17th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 17th Precinct saw 1014 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 17th Precinct saw 158 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.