Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Learn More
- Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2013-07-31. Parties: The Kips Bay Towers Condominium View Document
- Doris Day Satisfied their Mortgage with Ruth M. Schultz on 1993-12-15. View Document
- Ruth M. Schultz Satisfied their Mortgage with Dime Svgs Bank N.Y. on 1987-12-08. View Document
- Doris Day took a mortgage for $90,000.00 from Ruth M. Schultz on 1987-04-24. View Document
- Ruth M Schultz sold this property to Doris Day for $0.00 on 1987-04-16. View Document
- Ruth M. Schultz was granted Power of Attorney for Leonard Grau & Lanni Tama on 1987-04-24 View Document
- Ruth M Schultz was granted Power of Attorney for Kips Bay Twrs Cd Bd/Mgrs on 1985-04-01 View Document
- Kips Bay Towers Assoc. sold this property to Ruth M. Schultz for $0.00 on 1985-03-12. View Document
- Ruth M. Schultz took a mortgage for $73,200.00 from Dime Savgs Bank/N.Y. on 1985-03-27. View Document
- Release dated 1982-12-03 between Manufacturers Han Trco. and Kips Bay Towers Assoc View Document
- Release dated 1982-11-03 between Manufacturers Hanr Tr Co and Kips Bay Towers Assoc. View Document
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2014-06-07 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $3,300 on 2014-06-04 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2012-07-23 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $2,900 to $3,000 on 2012-07-09 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Rented to Available on 2012-07-09 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2012-02-28 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $3,100 to $2,900 on 2012-02-07 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $3,100 on 2012-01-20 View Listing
- 330 E 33rd St #7P, 10016
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 672.83ft x 611.25ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 1,977,293.08 sq. ft.
Remaining 1,107,867.08 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 2,134,951.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 1,265,525.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 17th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 17th Precinct saw 1014 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 17th Precinct saw 158 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.