Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Zirel Handler Satisfied their Mortgage with N.A. Jpmorgan Chase Bank on 2013-07-19. View Document
- Ellen Campuzano was granted Power of Attorney for Board Of The Kips Bay Towers on 2013-07-09 View Document
- Zirel Handler sold this property to Ellen Campuzano for $630,000.00 on 2013-07-09. View Document
- Zirel Handler was granted Power of Attorney for Allen H Brill & Christopher S Aldridge on 2013-05-22 View Document
- Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2013-07-31. Parties: The Kips Bay Towers Condominium View Document
- Zirrel Handler Satisfied their Mortgage with N.A. Jpmorgan Chase Bank on 2013-06-06. View Document
- On 2013-05-05 a mortgage on this property was transferred from N.A. Jpmorgan Chase Bank to The Chase Manhattan Bank. View Document
- Zirel Handler Satisfied their Mortgage with Chase Manhattan Mtg Corp on 2006-11-13. View Document
- Zirel Handler took a mortgage for $175,000.00 from Jp Morgan Chase Bank Na on 2006-11-03. View Document
- Mortgage And Consolidation (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 2003-04-15. Parties: Zirel Handler, Jpmorgan Chase Bank View Document
- Mirjam Mathe Satisfied their Mortgage with Emigrant Svgs Bank on 1988-07-05. View Document
- Mirjam Mathe Satisfied their Mortgage with First Nationalwide Svgs on 1988-06-03. View Document
- Georges Radovanovitch & Sirel Handler was granted Power of Attorney for Kips Bay Twr Cd Bd/Mgrs on 1988-05-02 View Document
- Mirjam Mathe sold this property to Zirel Handler & Georges Radovanovitch for $0.00 on 1988-04-27. View Document
- Mirjam Mathe took a mortgage for $100,000.00 from First Nationwide Bk on 1988-01-15. View Document
- Mirjam Mathe took a mortgage for $77,750.00 from Emigrant Savings Bank on 1984-11-23. View Document
- Mirjam Mathe was granted Power of Attorney for Kips Bay Twrs Cd Bd/Mgrs on 1984-11-23 View Document
- Kips Bay Twrs Assoc. sold this property to Mirjam Mathe for $0.00 on 1984-11-16. View Document
- Release dated 1982-12-03 between Manufacturers Han Trco. and Kips Bay Towers Assoc View Document
- Release dated 1982-11-03 between Manufacturers Hanr Tr Co and Kips Bay Towers Assoc. View Document
- 330 E 33rd St #6K, 10016
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 672.83ft x 611.25ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 1,977,293.08 sq. ft.
Remaining 1,107,867.08 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 2,134,951.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 1,265,525.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 17th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 17th Precinct saw 1014 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 17th Precinct saw 158 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.