Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Learn More
- Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2013-07-31. Parties: The Kips Bay Towers Condominium View Document
- Halit Turgut & Esin Turgut Satisfied their Mortgage with Apple Bank Svgs on 1991-12-12. View Document
- Michael Serby & Susan Satz Serby & Amiram Ben-Ezer Satisfied their Mortgage with Kips Bay Towers Assoc. & Anchor Svgs Bank, FSB on 1990-11-26. View Document
- Halit Turgut & Esin Turgut was granted Power of Attorney for Kips Bay Twrs Cd B/Mgrs on 1990-04-30 View Document
- Halit Turgut & Esin Turgut took a mortgage for $187,450.00 from Apple Bank For Savings on 1990-04-30. View Document
- Michael Serby & Susan Katz-Serby & Michael J. Aka Serby & Susan E.Aka Katz-Serby sold this property to Esin Turgut & Turgut Halit for $0.00 on 1990-04-23. View Document
- Susan E. Katz-Serby was granted Power of Attorney for Michael J. Serby on 1990-04-30 View Document
- On 1984-07-23 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Kips Bay Towers Assoc. to Anchor Savings Bank. View Document
- Amiram Ben Ezer sold this property to Michael Serby & Susan Serby-Katz for $0.00 on 1984-07-03. View Document
- Michael Serby & Susan Katz Serby took a mortgage for $17,364.00 from Fsb Anchor Savings Bk on 1984-07-23. View Document
- Michael Serby & Susan Katz-Serby was granted Power of Attorney for Kips Bay Twr Cd Bd Mgrs on 1984-07-23 View Document
- Susan Katz-Serby was granted Power of Attorney for Michael Serby on 1984-07-23 View Document
- Amiram Ben Ezer sold this property to Michael Serby & Susan Katz-Serby for $0.00 on 1984-05-17. View Document
- Release dated 1982-12-03 between Manufacturers Han Trco. and Kips Bay Towers Assoc View Document
- Amiram Ben-Ezer took a mortgage for $97,636.00 from Kips Bay Towers Assoc. on 1982-06-11. View Document
- Amiram Ben-Ezer was granted Power of Attorney for Kips Bay Tower Bd Mgrs on 1982-06-11 View Document
- Kips Bay Towers Assoc. sold this property to Amiram Ben-Ezer for $0.00 on 1982-06-10. View Document
- 330 E 33rd St #5M, 10016
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 672.83ft x 611.25ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 1,977,293.08 sq. ft.
Remaining 1,107,867.08 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 2,134,951.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 1,265,525.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 17th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 17th Precinct saw 1014 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 17th Precinct saw 158 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.