Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Learn More
- Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2013-07-31. Parties: The Kips Bay Towers Condominium View Document
- Executors Of The Estate Of Katherine Caraccioli & Diane Lemelman & John Caraccioli sold this property to Diane Lemelman for $0.00 on 2008-02-07. View Document
- Katherine Caraccioli was granted Power of Attorney for Kips Bay Twrs Cd Bd/Mgrs on 1993-11-01 View Document
- Goldie Scher sold this property to Katherine Caraccioli for $0.00 on 1993-10-19. View Document
- Goldie Scher was granted Power of Attorney for Stanley M. Rogovin on 1993-11-01 View Document
- Goldie Z. Scher & Charles I. Scher Satisfied their Mortgage with Chase Manhattan Bankn.A on 1993-10-29. View Document
- Kips Bay Towers Assoc Satisfied their Mortgage with Manufacturers Hnv Trco on 1986-10-14. View Document
- Goldie Z. Scher & Charles I. Scher took a mortgage for $70,000.00 from Chase Manhattan Bankna on 1986-07-07. View Document
- Release dated 1982-12-03 between Manufacturers Han Trco. and Kips Bay Towers Assoc View Document
- On 1982-06-21 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Great Universal Cap'L Cp to Chemical Bank. View Document
- On 1982-03-09 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Manufacturers Ha/Tr/Co. to Great Universal Cap/Corp. View Document
- Charles I. Scher & Goldie Z. Sche was granted Power of Attorney for Kips Bay Towers Bd/Mgrs on 1982-03-09 View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1982-03-09 between Goldie Z. Scher & Charles I. Scher and Great Universal Cap/Corp View Document
- Kips Bay Towers Assoc. sold this property to Goldie Z. Scher & Charles I. Scher for $0.00 on 1982-03-03. View Document
- Kips Bay Towers Assoc. took a mortgage for $49,575.00 from Manufacturers Hanv Tr Co on 1982-03-01. View Document
- 330 E 33rd St #21N, 10016
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 672.83ft x 611.25ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 1,977,293.08 sq. ft.
Remaining 1,107,867.08 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 2,134,951.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 1,265,525.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 17th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 17th Precinct saw 1014 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 17th Precinct saw 158 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.