Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Irene Cumella & George Cumella Satisfied their Mortgage with N.A. Jpmorgan Chase Bank on 2014-08-22. View Document
- George Cumella Jr & Irene A Cumella Satisfied their Mortgage with N.A. Jpmorgan Chase Bank on 2014-08-22. View Document
- Irene A Cumella & George J Jr Cumella took a mortgage for $395,000.00 from Mers & Total Mortgage Services on 2014-08-12. View Document
- Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2013-07-31. Parties: The Kips Bay Towers Condominium View Document
- Irene A Cumella & George J Jr Cumella took a mortgage for $150,000.00 from Jpmorgan Chase Bank Na on 2005-11-07. View Document
- George J Cumella & Irene A Cumella Satisfied their Mortgage with The Dime Savings Bank Of New York FSB on 2003-09-30. View Document
- Irene Cumella & George Cumella took a mortgage for $210,000.00 from Jpmorgan Chase Bank on 2003-09-15. View Document
- Emily Grufferman Satisfied their Mortgage with Dime Svgs Bank N.Y.Fsb on 1986-04-10. View Document
- Irene A Cumella & George J Jr Cumella took a mortgage for $171,600.00 from Dime Savings Bk Ny on 1986-03-12. View Document
- Emily Grufferman sold this property to Irene A Cumella & George J Jr Cumella for $0.00 on 1986-02-14. View Document
- Emily Grufferman took a mortgage for $178,125.00 from Dime Savings Bk Ny on 1985-12-10. View Document
- Release dated 1982-12-03 between Manufacturers Han Trco. and Kips Bay Towers Assoc View Document
- On 1982-06-21 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Great Universal Cap'L Cp to Chemical Bank. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1982-03-24 between Emily Grufferman and Great Un/Cap/Corp. View Document
- On 1982-03-24 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Manufacturers Ha/Tr/Co. to Great Un/Cap/Corp.. View Document
- Emily Grufferman was granted Power of Attorney for Kips Bay Tower Bd/Mgrs on 1982-03-24 View Document
- Kips Bay Towers Assoc. sold this property to Emily Grufferman for $0.00 on 1982-03-17. View Document
- Kips Bay Towers Assoc. took a mortgage for $45,907.00 from Manufacturers Han/Tr/Co. on 1982-03-08. View Document
- 330 E 33rd St #1P, 10016
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 672.83ft x 611.25ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 1,977,293.08 sq. ft.
Remaining 1,107,867.08 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 2,134,951.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 1,265,525.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 17th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 17th Precinct saw 1014 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 17th Precinct saw 158 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.