Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Learn More
- Mortgage Agreement for $184,000.00 dated 2014-01-08 between Teresa Brun-Strauss Ancel & Richard Ancel and N.A. Citibank View Document
- Teresa Brun-Strauss Ancel & Richard Ancel took a mortgage for $41,000.00 from N.A. Citibank on 2014-01-08. View Document
- Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2013-07-31. Parties: The Kips Bay Towers Condominium View Document
- Richard Ancel & Teresa Brun--Strauss Ancel sold this property to Teresa Brun-Strauss Ancel & Richard Ancel for $0.00 on 2007-11-09. View Document
- Teresa-Brun Strauss- Ancel & Richard Ancel took a mortgage for $143,000.00 from Citibank Na on 2004-06-14. View Document
- Richard J Ancel & Teresa B Ancel Satisfied their Mortgage with N.A. Citibank on 2003-04-14. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1992-08-04 between Richard Ancel & Terea Brun-Strauss Ancel and N.A. Citibank View Document
- On 1992-08-04 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Citicorp Mortgage, INC to N.A. Citibank. View Document
- On 1991-12-06 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Citibank, NA to Security Pacific Natetc. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1986-12-04 between Teresa Brun-Strauss & Richard Ancel and Citibank N A View Document
- Richard J. Ancel & Teresa B. Ancel took a mortgage for $103,840.00 from N.A. Citibank on 1983-05-06. View Document
- Lois Weitzman & Lee B. Weitzman sold this property to Teresa Brun-Straus Ancel & Richard Ancel for $0.00 on 1983-04-13. View Document
- Richard J. Ancel was granted Power of Attorney for Kips Bay Towers Bd Mgrs on 1983-05-06 View Document
- Kips Bay Towers Assoc. Satisfied their Mortgage with Manufacturers Hnvr Tr Co on 1983-05-03. View Document
- Release dated 1982-12-03 between Manufacturers Han Trco. and Kips Bay Towers Assoc View Document
- On 1982-06-21 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Great Universal Cap'L Cp to Chemical Bank. View Document
- Lois Weitzman & Lee B. Weitzman was granted Power of Attorney for Board Of Managers & Kips Bay Towers Assoc. on 1982-01-07 View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1982-01-07 between Lois Weitzman & Lee B. Weitzman and Great Universal Cap/Corp View Document
- On 1982-01-07 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Manufacturers Hano/Tr Co to Great Universal Cap/Corp. View Document
- Kips Bay Towers Assoc. sold this property to Lois Weitzman & Lee B. Weitzman for $0.00 on 1981-12-30. View Document
- 330 E 33rd St #1K, 10016
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 672.83ft x 611.25ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 1,977,293.08 sq. ft.
Remaining 1,107,867.08 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 2,134,951.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 1,265,525.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 17th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 17th Precinct saw 1014 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 17th Precinct saw 158 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.