Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Learn More
- Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2013-07-31. Parties: The Kips Bay Towers Condominium View Document
- On 1993-01-26 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Citibank, NA to Bank/New York Trtee. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1992-06-25 between Judith Kostman and Citibank N.A. View Document
- On 1992-06-25 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Citicorp Mortgage Inc to Citibank N.A.. View Document
- On 1992-05-05 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Citicorp Mtge Scrtsinc to Us Trust Co/New Yorkcrp. View Document
- On 1992-05-05 a mortgage on this property was transferred from N.A Citibank to Inc Citicorp Mtge Srcts. View Document
- Anthony J. Caronia & Marcia L. Caronia Satisfied their Mortgage with Dime Svgs Bk N.Y. FSB on 1987-11-25. View Document
- Judith Kostman took a mortgage for $70,000.00 from Citibank N A on 1987-08-27. View Document
- Judith Kostman was granted Power of Attorney for Kips Bay Twr Cd Bd/Mgrs on 1987-07-14 View Document
- Anthony J. Caronia & Marcia L. Caronia sold this property to Judith Kostman for $0.00 on 1987-06-22. View Document
- Arthur Unger Satisfied their Mortgage with Goldome Bank Svgs on 1986-04-11. View Document
- Anthony J Caronia & Marcia L Caronia took a mortgage for $193,500.00 from Dime Savings Bank Ofny on 1985-07-08. View Document
- Arthur Unger sold this property to Anthony Caronia & Marcia Caronia for $0.00 on 1985-06-24. View Document
- Anthony Caronia & Marcia Caronia was granted Power of Attorney for Kips Bay Tws Bd/Mgrs on 1985-07-08 View Document
- On 1985-03-05 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Verex Mbs Funding Corp to Security Pacific Natl Bk. View Document
- On 1984-03-27 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Goldome Bank For Savings to Goldome Realty Credit Cp. View Document
- On 1984-03-27 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Goldome Realty Credit Cp to Verex Mbs Funding Corp. View Document
- Kips Bay Towers Assoc. Satisfied their Mortgage with Manufacturers Hnvr Tr.Co on 1983-06-22. View Document
- Arthur Unger took a mortgage for $108,800.00 from Goldome Bank/Savings on 1983-06-14. View Document
- Release dated 1982-12-03 between Manufacturers Han Trco. and Kips Bay Towers Assoc View Document
- On 1982-06-21 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Great Universal Cap'L Cp to Chemical Bank. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1982-04-22 between Arthur Unger and Great Universal Cptlcrp View Document
- Arthur Unger was granted Power of Attorney for Kips Bay Towers Bd/Mgrs on 1982-04-22 View Document
- On 1982-04-22 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Manufacturers Hanv Tr Co to Great Universal Cptlcrp. View Document
- Kips Bay Towers Assoc. sold this property to Arthur Unger for $0.00 on 1982-04-16. View Document
- Kips Bay Towers Assoc. took a mortgage for $50,968.00 from Manufacturers Hanv/Tr/Co on 1982-03-11. View Document
- 330 E 33rd St #19K, 10016
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 672.83ft x 611.25ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 1,977,293.08 sq. ft.
Remaining 1,107,867.08 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 2,134,951.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 1,265,525.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 17th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 17th Precinct saw 1014 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 17th Precinct saw 158 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.