Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2013-07-31. Parties: The Kips Bay Towers Condominium View Document
- Piero Caruso & Margaret Caruso Satisfied their Mortgage with Citimortgage, INC on 2013-06-12. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $172,000.00 dated 2003-08-13 between Piero Caruso & Margaret Caruso and Citimortgage, INC View Document
- Piero Caruso & Margaret Caruso took a mortgage for $5,186.12 from Citimortgage, INC on 2003-08-13. View Document
- Piero Caruso was granted Power of Attorney for Margaret Caruso on 2003-08-13 View Document
- On 2003-07-07 a mortgage on this property was transferred from N.A. Citibank to Inc. Citimortgage. View Document
- Meryl Polonecki took a mortgage for $125,000.00 from Roslyn Polonecki on 1991-02-15. View Document
- Meryl Polonecki was granted Power of Attorney for Kips Bay Towers Cndb/Mn on 1991-02-15 View Document
- Serafina D'Emilia sold this property to Meryl Polonecki for $0.00 on 1991-02-06. View Document
- Release dated 1982-12-03 between Manufacturers Han Trco. and Kips Bay Towers Assoc View Document
- Release dated 1982-05-26 between Manufacturers Hanr Tr Co and Kips Bay Towers Assoc. View Document
- Serafina D'Emilia was granted Power of Attorney for Kips Bay Towers Bd/Mgrs on 1982-05-26 View Document
- Kips Bay Towers Assoc. sold this property to Serafina D'Emilia for $0.00 on 1982-05-18. View Document
- 330 E 33rd St #19H, 10016
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 672.83ft x 611.25ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 1,977,293.08 sq. ft.
Remaining 1,107,867.08 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 2,134,951.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 1,265,525.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 17th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 17th Precinct saw 1014 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 17th Precinct saw 158 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.