Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2013-07-31. Parties: The Kips Bay Towers Condominium View Document
- Carlos Puentes & Erica Puentes & Patrick Bergmann & Raul Haro sold this property to Susan E Saxe for $485,000.00 on 2008-05-21. View Document
- Susan E Saxe was granted Power of Attorney for Elizabeth M Rizzo & Douglas A Lobel on 2008-05-05 View Document
- Catherine M Bergmann & Otto K. Bergmann Revocable Trust sold this property to Carlos Puentes & Erica Puentes & Patrick Bergmann & Raul Haro for $450,000.00 on 2008-01-28. View Document
- Carlos Puentes was granted Power of Attorney for Erica Puentes on 2008-01-23 View Document
- Raul Haro was granted Power of Attorney for Patrick Bergmann on 2008-01-22 View Document
- Lpa Bergmann Assoicates sold this property to Bergmann, As Trustee , Catherine M & Otto K. Bergmann Revocable Trust & Catherine M Bergmann for $250,000.00 on 2007-03-28. View Document
- Benon H.J. Bielski & Irene D. Bielski Satisfied their Mortgage with Chemical Bank on 1991-03-28. View Document
- Toni Wagneder Satisfied their Mortgage with Goldome FSB on 1988-08-30. View Document
- Irena V Bielsk & Benon H J Bielsk was granted Power of Attorney for Kips Bay Twr Cd Bd/Mgrs on 1986-10-17 View Document
- Benon H Bielski & Irena V Bielski took a mortgage for $80,000.00 from Chemical Bank on 1986-10-17. View Document
- Toni Wagneder sold this property to Benon H J Bielski & Irena V Bielski for $0.00 on 1986-10-09. View Document
- Blanca Coello Satisfied their Mortgage with Kips Bay Towers Assoc on 1986-06-24. View Document
- Toni Waeneden was granted Power of Attorney for Kips Bay Twr Cd Bd/Mgrs on 1986-03-27 View Document
- Toni Wagneder took a mortgage for $52,500.00 from Goldome FSB on 1986-03-27. View Document
- Blanca Coello sold this property to Toni Wagneder for $0.00 on 1986-03-24. View Document
- Blanca Coello was granted Power of Attorney for Kips Bay Towers Bd Mgrs on 1983-03-17 View Document
- Blanca Coello took a mortgage for $25,495.00 from Kips Bay Towers Assoc. on 1983-03-17. View Document
- Kips Bay Towers Assoc. sold this property to Blanca Coello for $0.00 on 1983-03-09. View Document
- Release dated 1982-12-03 between Manufacturers Han Trco. and Kips Bay Towers Assoc View Document
- Release dated 1982-11-03 between Manufacturers Hanr Tr Co and Kips Bay Towers Assoc. View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Aug. 2, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: Kips Bay Towers Condominium, 330 East 33Rd St, New York, NY 10016
- Managing Agent: Firstservice Residential New York, Inc, Marsha Bangaru, 622 Third Ave #14FL, New York, NY 10017
- Head Officer: Yvette Diaz-Moreno, 300 East 33Rd St, New York, NY 10016
- Officer: Jasmine Narula, 300 East 33Rd St, New York, NY 10016
- Site Manager: Richard Aguirre,
- 330 E 33rd St #18E, 10016
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 672.83ft x 611.25ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 1,977,293.08 sq. ft.
Remaining 1,107,867.08 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 2,134,951.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 1,265,525.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 17th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 17th Precinct saw 1014 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 17th Precinct saw 158 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.