Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Wing Yan Ho & Howard Kuen Ho was granted Power of Attorney for The Kips Bay Towers Condominium on 2014-01-21 View Document
- Shirin Day sold this property to Wing Yin Ho & Howard Kuen Ho for $710,000.00 on 2014-01-21. View Document
- Shirin Day was granted Power of Attorney for Tina Palazzo Fairweather on 2014-01-21 View Document
- Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2013-07-31. Parties: The Kips Bay Towers Condominium View Document
- Daniel Ben/ Goldberg & Elizabethtrst Goldberg was granted Power of Attorney for Kips Bay Tower Cd Bd/Mgr on 1986-12-04 View Document
- Kips Bay Tower Assoc sold this property to Daniel Ben/ Goldberg & Elizabethtrst Goldberg for $0.00 on 1986-11-24. View Document
- Release dated 1982-12-03 between Manufacturers Han Trco. and Kips Bay Towers Assoc View Document
- Release dated 1982-11-03 between Manufacturers Hanr Tr Co and Kips Bay Towers Assoc. View Document
- Listing status changed from In Contract to Sold on 2014-02-11 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to In Contract on 2013-11-22 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $725,000 on 2013-10-22 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2012-12-17 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $3,200 to $2,800 on 2012-11-17 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Off Market to Available on 2012-11-17 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Off Market on 2012-11-07 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $3,200 on 2012-10-24 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Aug. 2, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: Kips Bay Towers Condominium, 330 East 33Rd St, New York, NY 10016
- Managing Agent: Firstservice Residential New York, Inc, Marsha Bangaru, 622 Third Ave #14FL, New York, NY 10017
- Head Officer: Yvette Diaz-Moreno, 300 East 33Rd St, New York, NY 10016
- Officer: Jasmine Narula, 300 East 33Rd St, New York, NY 10016
- Site Manager: Richard Aguirre,
- 330 E 33rd St #16P, 10016
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 672.83ft x 611.25ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 1,977,293.08 sq. ft.
Remaining 1,107,867.08 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 2,134,951.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 1,265,525.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 17th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 17th Precinct saw 1014 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 17th Precinct saw 158 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.