Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Learn More
- Marta Ameri & Michele Ameri was granted Power of Attorney for Kips Bay Towers Condominium Board on 2014-01-23 View Document
- Marie Anne Martin sold this property to Marta Ameri & Michele Ameri for $677,500.00 on 2014-01-23. View Document
- Marie Anne Martin was granted Power of Attorney for David A Weinraub on 2014-01-02 View Document
- Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2013-07-31. Parties: The Kips Bay Towers Condominium View Document
- Marie Anne Martin Satisfied their Mortgage with United Nations Federal Credit Union on 2010-09-14. View Document
- Federal Nat Mtge Assocn sold this property to Mark Lance & Dora Steinberg for $0.00 on 1992-12-08. View Document
- Charlene C.Ref Charles & Kips Bay Twr Cd B/Mgdef & Kenneth Def Sirlin & United State/Americadef & Nyc Enviromental Etcdef & E. Lazar K. Sigel sold this property to Federal Nat Mtgeassocn for $0.00 on 1992-09-16. View Document
- On 1991-11-14 a mortgage on this property was transferred from American Svngs& Ln Assoc to Federal Natl Mtge Assoc. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1991-02-13. Parties: Kips Bay Twr Cd Bd/Mgrs View Document
- On 1989-01-17 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Arcs Mortgage Inc to American Svgs & Ln Assn. View Document
- Kenneth Sirlin took a mortgage for $150,500.00 from Arcs Mtge Inc on 1989-01-17. View Document
- Leslie Sirlin sold this property to Kenneth Sirlin for $0.00 on 1986-10-29. View Document
- Kips Bay Towers Assoc. Satisfied their Mortgage with Manufacturers Hanv Tr Co on 1982-04-06. View Document
- Leslie K. Sirlin & Kenneth Sirlin was granted Power of Attorney for Kips Bay Towers Bd/Mgrs on 1982-03-31 View Document
- Kips Bay Towers Assoc. sold this property to Leslie K. Sirlin & Kenneth Sirlin for $0.00 on 1982-03-23. View Document
- On 1982-03-31 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Manufacturers Hanr Tr Co to Great Univrsl Captlcorp. View Document
- Kips Bay Towers Assoc. took a mortgage for $51,797.00 from Manufacturers Hanv/Tr/Co on 1982-03-11. View Document
- 330 E 33rd St #15B, 10016
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 672.83ft x 611.25ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 1,977,293.08 sq. ft.
Remaining 1,107,867.08 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 2,134,951.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 1,265,525.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 17th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 17th Precinct saw 1014 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 17th Precinct saw 158 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.