Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Oliviero Sorbini & Regina Valletta & Regina Valleta sold this property to Regina Valletta for $300,000.00 on 2014-01-16. View Document
- Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2013-07-31. Parties: The Kips Bay Towers Condominium View Document
- Seth Kadish Satisfied their Mortgage with Chase Manhattan Bank on 2005-08-12. View Document
- Seth Kadish Satisfied their Mortgage with Jpmorgan Chase Bank on 2005-08-31. View Document
- Regina Valletta & Oliviero Sorvini took a mortgage for $373,600.00 from N.A. Jpmorgan Chase Bank on 2005-07-19. View Document
- Regina Valletta & Oliviero Sorvini was granted Power of Attorney for Condominium Board Of The Kips Bay Towers Condo on 2005-07-19 View Document
- Regina Valletta was granted Power of Attorney for Peter R Porcino on 2005-06-23 View Document
- Oliviero Sorbini was granted Power of Attorney for Peter R Porcino on 2005-06-23 View Document
- Seth Kadish sold this property to Oliviero Sorbini & Regina Valletta for $467,000.00 on 2005-07-14. View Document
- Seth Kadish Satisfied their Mortgage with The Chase Manhattan Bank on 2003-03-12. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 2003-01-29 between Seth Kadish and Jpmorgan Chase Bank View Document
- Seth Kadish took a mortgage for $75,000.00 from Jpmorgan Chase Bank on 2003-01-29. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1992-12-16. Parties: Kips Bay Tower Bd/Mgrs View Document
- Kips Bay Towers Assoc Satisfied their Mortgage with Manufacturers Hv/Trco on 1985-05-06. View Document
- Release dated 1982-12-03 between Manufacturers Han Trco. and Kips Bay Towers Assoc View Document
- On 1982-06-21 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Great Universal Cap'L Cp to Chemical Bank. View Document
- Gilda Gray was granted Power of Attorney for Kips Bay Twers Condbd on 1982-01-18 View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1982-01-18 between Gilda Gray and Great Universal Cap/Corp View Document
- On 1982-01-18 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Manufacturers Hano/Tr Co to Great Universal Cap/Corp. View Document
- Kips Bay Towers Assoc. sold this property to Gilda Gray for $0.00 on 1982-01-13. View Document
- Kips Bay Towers Assoc. took a mortgage for $26,532.00 from Manufacturers Hano/Tr Co on 1982-01-12. View Document
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2015-07-22 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $2,250 on 2015-06-13 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2013-08-12 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $2,300 to $2,000 on 2013-05-27 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $2,400 to $2,300 on 2013-04-30 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $2,400 on 2013-04-05 View Listing
- 330 E 33rd St #14F, 10016
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 672.83ft x 611.25ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 1,977,293.08 sq. ft.
Remaining 1,107,867.08 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 2,134,951.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 1,265,525.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 17th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 17th Precinct saw 1014 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 17th Precinct saw 158 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.